快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: virtual dj 2020

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

why is it that when I try to install the 2020 version on my Mac it downloads virtual dj 8, someone please assist
also when I try to install the audio settings it doesn't give no other option than BUILT-IN-OUTPUT. I can not select anything other than the default setting

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 4:47 am
VDJ 2020 is VDJ 8. It's just been "rebranded" because of the update to the default skin.

What audio settings do you need? If you're using a controller, then you possibly need to install drivers for that controller.

What OS is your Mac running? Recent updates have changed (tightened) security settings.

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 9:20 am
ok thank you for that information. I was going crazy last night trying to figure this out. ok I bought that virtual dj infinity pro software, I have a pioneer ddi sz controller and when I try to configure the settings for the audio, it doesn't allow other options only BUILT IN OUTPUT. I have no other drop downs. I have a MacBook Pro

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 4:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 4:19 pm
djdad I have looked at the links that u sent to me and I have followed every single one but nothing that the links show pop up on my computer. for some particular reason my computer is not reading my controller. I've installed both drives and nothing happens

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 5:07 pm
groovindj wrote :

What OS is your Mac running? Recent updates have changed (tightened) security settings.

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 6:15 pm
groovindj I am new to Mac use, I have always used HP as my computers. where can I get the information that you are asking? if I am not mistaking I am using Mac OS CATALINA

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 6:42 pm

this is where I am having the trouble. it does not give me options to change the settings in the built in output.

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 8:09 pm
yes, but none of the information that is provided there in the link does not pop up in my computer

发表时间 Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 9:30 pm
VDJ is not showing a setup box for the SZ, so it looks like the drivers are not installed.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 1:23 pm

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 1:30 pm
Can i use MAC OS CATALINA i see that on the links that all of u have sent me whick thank u all for the help, i see YOSEMITE & EL CAPITAN but i do not see CATALINA. Do i have to change the software to any of the previous above

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 12:18 am
i posted the link before?

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 12:29 am
wickedmix, can you please send me that whole link, that ones that have been sent to me don't have the installation for the macOS Catalina 10.15

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 1:20 am
this is what am getting

Important notice for installing the driver on macOS Mojave 10.14 or macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Mojave 10.14 and macOS High Sierra 10.13 introduced a new security measure that requires user approval before installing third-party driver software.
When installing Pioneer DJʼs driver on macOS Mojave 10.14 or macOS High Sierra 10.13, you must enable the driver software installation as described below.
Note: This does not affect drivers that were already installed before updating your system to macOS Mojave 10.14 or macOS High Sierra 10.13.
1. If you install the driver for the first time after updating to macOS Mojave 10.14 or macOS
High Sierra 10.13

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 1:21 am
I WILL PUT IT IN CAPS, I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT HELPED ME OUT WITH ALL OF UR LINKS AND SUGGESTIONS. I WAS ABLE TO SET EVERYTHING UP. THANK U ONCE AGAIN VERY VERY VERY MUCH. U GUYS ARE AWSOME.

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 19 @ 4:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)