快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Is it possible to download my sets?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My laptop was stolen. no, the C:\ drive was not backed up. The music was on an external drive, so that's good. Since the laptop is gone, I have to rebuild the history that was once on the local drive. I see that all my performances are online. How do I download them so that I can easily get to them in Virtual DJ.

Just so you know, the laptop was stolen the other day, and I have not had a chance to even test out VDJ to see if the history auto downloads.

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 5:09 pm
The playlists (sets) online doesn't know your local path to your music files, so even if you could download, it would not be very useful.
Would at least manually write in path for each and very track, or locate each.

Perhaps just view them online, find the songs in database on your new computer, and re-create the playlists you want to have

And if you create Virtual Folder (that are also 'just' playlists), instead of regular playlists, and if those have songs only from your external drive, this will create the "playlist" file on the external drive (in the root folder "VirtualDJ"). Might be worth considering if you are rebuilding your lists.

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 5:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)