快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Denon DJ - Prime 4 - Page: 2
dynamicsoundent wrote :

So FYI for those who may not know, the Pioneer SRT 1000 hot the market as a standalone, and then 1 year later made people repurchase the same unit for Serato & Virtual ... (talk about massive people were pissed)

Actually both the DDJ-1000 and the DDJ-1000 SRT work with Virtual DJ

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 5:30 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
dynamicsoundent wrote :

So FYI for those who may not know, the Pioneer SRT 1000 hot the market as a standalone, and then 1 year later made people repurchase the same unit for Serato & Virtual ... (talk about massive people were pissed)

Actually both the DDJ-1000 and the DDJ-1000 SRT work with Virtual DJ

Yes i am sorry, I did hear that from a friend who purchased the 1st one.... He said it worked well for virtual.... Still kinda silly to have 2 no?

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 11:46 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
dynamicsoundent wrote :
So you do need to choose what mode you want, and it takes 15-30 seconds to reset (in case you were wondering....

That's absolutely crazy.

I just bought another MCX8000 and I'm glad I did. It has seamless switching and is half the price.

I almost purchased the MCX8000 for the reasons you mentioned....

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 11:48 pm
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'd like to think Denton maybe on the ball with the Prime 4?!?!?

🙏🏻🤞🏻

发表时间 Fri 08 Nov 19 @ 8:07 pm

发表时间 Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 12:38 am

发表时间 Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 12:46 am

test the skin and it does not work with Denon prime 4, is there anyone who has to test and if it works

发表时间 Tue 17 Dec 19 @ 6:33 pm
anyone has Mapper to share for Denon Prime 4?i have Denon Prime 4 but i cant install mapper.it says download failed :(

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 12:34 am
You'll need a Pro Sub or Pro Infinity License to download the mapper.

Also for full support (when it arrives) you'll also need a Pro license.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 1:12 am
I just ordered myself a Prime 4, flightcase and 1TB SSD to go inside. :-)

Something to keep me occupied while I'm furloughed. I just hope the £$%&*! thing works when it arrives!

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 10:46 am
Well that's the gamble with Denon. There's also the longer term issue with peripherals not coming online to contend with as well.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 11:27 am
Well I guess we do see the worst of it on the Denon DJ forum, because in most cases it's only the problems that get posted.

For every one of those, there must be hundreds that don't post on there because their units work OK.

That's what I'm telling myself anyway :--)

I'm currently importing my music to Engine Prime. It hasn't crashed yet...

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 11:40 am
It seems the Beat Jump buttons are not really working as they are in the Engine OS. I can see "goto +1 and -1" in the mapping setting which means just jumping one beat up and down. I'm thinking about to edit this number but cannot find how to load the loop value. Any solution?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 8:25 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you mean jump by loop size?

goto "loopsize+"
goto "loopsize-"

@devs, script description in app needs to be updated with this info.
site verb list is up to date.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 8:44 pm
locodog wrote :

goto "loopsize+"
goto "loopsize-"

Thank you! It works! maybe devs should update this, I believe no one wants use these buttons only for jumping 1 beat and this method is the exactly same as it is in Engine OS.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 20 @ 12:00 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
ANISON DJ wrote :
maybe devs should update this,

I think the native mapping will be updated when it goes live, the "loopsize+" param is a very recent script addition [likely created for this HW]

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 20 @ 12:21 am
Hey all,

So here`s a bit of my experience thus far:

Since the initial release of the mapper (without screens on P4 working yet at that time)

VDJ has been stable
    It worked flawlessly on two 6 hours sets in a live setting (with video) at a venue I`m resident at (before the pandemic)
    The only issue encountered during the first run was one of the decks stopped responding. I 'fixed' it by switching to automix and back to the deck afterwards
    I've done the Twitch things for 3 sets of 2 hours, still no issues.
    For sound output, I have to add a Gain Filter on OBS to correct the low output.

Now with the main screen working:

There is a small lag on the waveform, but a non-issue for me really, It works
    I LOVE the touchscreen functions and the flexibility you guys put into this. You can virtually control the whole thing from there WOW!
    The display of what each button does when switching modes from hot cue, loop, slicer and roll are sweet. Way to go!
    So far, all functions are stable for me except some of the effects that I haven't been acquainted yet through the main software. (I was on Traktor for years)

I will be doing more in the coming weeks as summer is gearing up and I will be doing more streaming and hopefully some gigs when things start opening up here around Montreal.

Overall. I love it!

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 4:50 am
@devs what were the changes made to this mapping on June 10th?

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 9:14 am
Whatever changes were made, my screen doesn't work :(

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 11:47 am
djdad wrote :
There is no official support for any Prime series device at this point. So the screens wont work. The Mapping files which are available to download and use the Prime 4 as Midi controller (without screens) have been updated to prevent some files to automatically download until both Denon and Atomix finalize the project and release support
Some of you may got the screens working because..
1. You got the files as Beta testers
2. You downloaded a previous version of Mapping files which was automatically downloading some dll files.

For the rest, you will have to be patient and wait for final release.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 11:54 am