快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Roland 707m Karaoke

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone used the Roland 707m for Karaoke yet, If so how does it compare to the Denon MC6000mk2 ?

发表时间 Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 12:02 pm
glenskiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello

The Roland DJ-707M is perfect for Karaoke, I know this because I was on the development team through SEDA DJ in the UK for the DJ-707M and gave my input for this DJ controller to cater for Karaoke and Live performance.

The controller has many great features and settings perfect for Karaoke

Multiple FX options from Reverb, Echo, Reverb & Echo, Dub Echo, Pitch Up / Down, Formant Up / Down, Auto Pitch, Robot, Double, Harmony Above / Below, Megaphone, Radio, Tempo Delay...

Noise Gate [Perfect for Karaoke]
Full 3-Band EQ on the mics
Gain / Equalizer / Isolator
Low Cut

The unit utilises a Compressor & Limiter option to :)

The good thing about the unit is if you do a regular venue, you can save the settings for that venue and just recall them when needed :)

I use a JTS US903-DC Dual Mic system on Mic channels 1 & 2 and I use my DJ Mic on the 3rd Mic channel [located on the front of the unit]

The DJ-707M is an awesome piece of equipment with Studio Quality Mic Pre-Amps :)

To add, my previous DJ Controller for Karaoke was indeed a Denon MC6000MK2 :) [Which is now my backup].

发表时间 Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 12:06 am
GedsterPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi Glen

Can you please post the settings you use for the mics 1 and 2?

I am having loads of issues with the sound being disrtorted so at least with your settings I have some guidance of what to be looking for.

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 11:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)