快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Vectro - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 7:29 am
LOL That's a very detailed teaser ;)
I'm very curious and would love to try this skin.

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 7:40 am
Looks like a crazy amount of options and customization :)

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:12 am
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
PhantomDeejay wrote :

This one would be for preparation mode??

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:34 am
Yes, as the highlighted layout button implies... ;)

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:40 am
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thats a brilliant idea!! till now I was using a skin called ddjx ! well done phantom! (f**k i'm getting old...i didn't even notice the highlighted part :D )

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 10:11 am
djlu86PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Excelente amigo, está muy bien.

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 11:24 am
JhopatPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Nice. Cant wait. 🤩🤩🤩

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 1:20 pm
Is there any “vertical” waves??

And how far removed from SS3 do you think this will be??

I’ve always been a user of SS skins and really don’t wanna change, lol!

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 2:14 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Can you please add an above/below side by side waveform option with no tranpsport control or pitch sliders. More of an external mixer/controller for the advanced user. Hit my pm pick my brain. There are other users like me that would benefit.

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 2:26 pm
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Like dream come true. Been using ss3 and ss2 from the start. Love the custom buttom line :)
I'm waiting for it to come out

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 4:51 pm
Awesome !!
Thx

GK.

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 8:21 pm
1) This skin is somehow the evolution of SS series. However a SS#4 will come later (most likely near Christmas)
2) This skin is made 99% by vector graphics. Only some icons and the jogs in "Classic" layout are raster graphics
3) SS#4 will use a bigger mix between raster and vector graphics
4) Adding new layouts in this skin is something relatively easy since the framework is complete. In other words someone with medium skinning skills should be able to add a new "unique" layout in 1-2 hours tops
5) Once I finish a few things and release the skin I'm open to suggestions to add/change stuff if I see them fit

Edit:
6) There are A LOT of options. It makes no sense to take a screenshot for every option change. However as in SS3 it is possible to select the placement of the waveforms among with their type

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:02 pm
BETA Testers needed!!!

Requirements:
A Dropbox account and PRO/PLUS license.

If you want to join BETA phase, send me your dropbox e-mail address via PM

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 12:30 pm
Which functionality would you like to be tested ? Yes all, but maybe you prefer specific options?

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 12:48 pm
It's not about functionality really.
It's mostly for different screen resolutions, different DPI settings, and different skin options combinations....
While I believe that all possible combinations (from skin options) have been tested by me and work fine, there might be one combination I haven't tried e.t.c...

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 12:55 pm
I'm very happy with the SS3 layout with 4 decks to use with my Pioneer SZ
and SS3 2 decks to use with DJM900 en 2 XDJ players.

Love the options to hide stuff etc..

So if I would be a tester, I would try to achieve the SS3 look and feel for both setups. If you think this is valuable for you.... I could test it for you with both setups and almost every day if you like.

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 1:04 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
external window for settings - neat idea.

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 1:13 pm
Hoping it will work with DDJ RZX. If you want i can test it out on my system. The default skin of the VDJ 2020 reset the screen of the RZX and restart the software. I am currently using your silver sleek with no issue with the RZX

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 4:45 pm
The issue with RZX screens will be fixed on next software update. It was a specific action causing it and it's fixed in latest internal beta.

发表时间 Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 5:23 pm
22%