快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Brake and Variable Beat Grid auto reckon

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,
I have been using VirtualDJ for more than a year and I can say it has so many functions and offers so much flexibility that it has nearly everything you can dream of.
Anyway, I feel these two things are really missing:

1) Brake stop function on pause. The brake stop effect is available today as an FX addon but, apart that it consumes one FX slot, if you want to use it often it's simply impractical to use. Since most other softwares have brake stop effect available, it's something that I feel should really be there. Try to start track 2 when you stop track 1 with the pause button and listen how dull the transition is. A brake stop affect on track 1 stop would be a charm.

2) Variable beat grid detection. I have learned the process of setting up variable beat grid with the pop-up editor, but it's kind of cumbersome. On an eighties library of hundreds of songs, most of which have human drum it's a huge work. Perhaps the software can identify and split the song into different blocks of the same BPM.

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 7:24 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
1 options> search rampStopTime - that's the brake [it's been there since v8 day 1]

@devs should the description include the word brake so it can be found with an intuitive search?

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 7:34 am
2) Users have been requesting this for years...

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 12:02 pm
@locodog great tip - thanks!!

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 1:31 pm
IWBNI we at least had the option of a live BPM display, so that we could see the tempo as it changed. That would help, in the absence of warping or a more intelligent BPM analysis system.

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 19 @ 4:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)