快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: [Small BUG] Hotcue 1 color not showing on Skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

since the last 2 or 3 builds the color of hotcue 1 does not show in the skin (neither in customized or default skins)
In the picture I set hotcues 1 and 2 as green, but the button on hotcue 1 does not show the color.

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 9:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you happen to have a custom Hotcues pad page (hotcues.xml file in Documents/VirtualDJ/Pads folder) ? If so, delete the file and re-open VirtualDJ and see if the color for HC 1 is now visible.

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 11:24 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
b5186 and before hotcue color when set to none used to take deck color and pads also
b5169 all hotcues set to "none" display in pad as red, orange, bleu, yellow, green, violet, cyan, magenta

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 1:18 pm
What's your 'nonColoredPoi' setting set at ?

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 5:08 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
b5186 as "Per-Deck"
b5269 as 'Default'

The function mode of 'nonColoredPoi' have change from Per-Deck, Per-Cue, Fixed White, Fixed Red, Fixed Green, Fixed Blue in previous builds to Default, Deck Color, Different Color, No Color in current early access one
This may be why depending on initial setting the new behavior react differently

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 5:27 pm
Yes, if you want old behavior back change it to "Deck Color"

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 8:08 pm
djdad wrote :
Do you happen to have a custom Hotcues pad page (hotcues.xml file in Documents/VirtualDJ/Pads folder) ? If so, delete the file and re-open VirtualDJ and see if the color for HC 1 is now visible.

I just open the PADS EDITOR and in the pad 1, color, i just put "cue_color 1" and everything went back to normal... so... no bug at all just a miss config that I dont remember doing. Thanks for your reply :)

发表时间 Fri 13 Sep 19 @ 8:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)