快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Traktor Z1 Soundcard not recognised

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nowavePRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi there, I'm using VDJ Pro Licence with a Traktor Z1 on Windows 10 and as I have booted up yesterday, it is failing to work now (after no problems since I bought it brand new).
I checked with a different laptop and it works fine there so it's something with this laptop but I can't work out what exactly. As I hover over it in the Audio Settings, it says "Not connected. GetMixFormat failed (WASAPI)" and shows "Error" on the right hand side of the outputs.
I've tried deleting them and adding in again, as well as plugging into all 3 available USB ports etc.

The laptop worked fine when I plugged in my Mixtrack Pro 3 (had to run home before the set started to grab that when I noted there was an issue) so I'm really stumped as to what has happened.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I apologise if this has been answered correctly on another post but I promise I've been scouring the forums trying to find a fix for this particular problem.

Thank you

发表时间 Sun 18 Aug 19 @ 12:41 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
When you tried another laptop was it with the same USB cable as you used with the computer where it didn’t work?

Perhaps you simply need to replace that cable.

发表时间 Sun 18 Aug 19 @ 3:27 pm
nowavePRO InfinityMember since 2015
PhilW wrote :
When you tried another laptop was it with the same USB cable as you used with the computer where it didn’t work?

Perhaps you simply need to replace that cable.

Hi there! Thank you for responding! The drivers update turned out to be the issue (I had tried 3 different USB cables I should have mentioned) but thank you for replying to me.

发表时间 Tue 20 Aug 19 @ 11:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)