快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sound glitches

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Guys I'm getting VDJ glitching and freezing every 40min or so. Tried drivers, sample rates, external sound cards, been running with the same setup for a couple of years now and it's only been the last 2 gigs it's happened. I've been at it for 8 hours and my nut is fried, any friendly suggestions? I have no external influences like midi controllers or external sound cards connected and it's still glitching on me.

I'ts either the internal hardware of my laptop or after a recent VDJ update there's a setting that needs to be changed. Other media players aren't show the same problem, however that's not to say I haven't ran the other programs long enough for it to present itself.

Would an outdated skin cause this issue? I've always kept with FRUiT's V8 skin.

发表时间 Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 4:26 pm
What's the make and spec of your computer? FRUiT's skin is quite a "heavy" one - there's a lof of code because of all the customization etc that it has.

Easy test for that. Try a simpler skin.

It could also just be that your computer needs optimizing. Have you run a latency checker?

Could also be a VDJ audio setting. Because VDJ is so versatile and works with so many different setups, there are a lot of settings to cater for every conceivable possibility. Maybe try changing a few audio options. Also try with a fresh settings.xml file.

发表时间 Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 4:41 pm
As always, a gentleman and a scholar. My thanks, my head was that scrambled looking for midi and audio conflicts I didn’t check the Dell website. 2 critical updates not installed on my laptop, 1 was the internal audio driver and another was a bios update.

So far so good, my thanks Groovin.

发表时间 Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 11:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)