快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Latest Early build problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I don't know how to explain it but theres a problem with my 3700's and the last few early access builds.

Heres a video showing the problem

发表时间 Sun 28 Jul 19 @ 6:11 pm
Can anyone confirm this??

发表时间 Mon 29 Jul 19 @ 12:59 pm
Anyone??

发表时间 Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 8:20 pm
I've not played out in a few weeks but have been installing all the EA builds. I then did a gig on Friday (July 26th) which was the first time in 3 weeks I used my NS7III and there was another update when I started up VDJ build 5181. Almost immediately tracks were drifting out of sync ,I did the same as you, same song on both decks, pressed play on both and one or both decks would go out of sync. With mine both decks start off at the correct speed, then slow down after a few seconds (possibly 16 beats in) before staying steady but sounding slower than it should, even pressing sync didn't keep them together long. The BPM's didn't show the drop in speed either. In the end I turned off the motors and it was fine for the rest of the night. I did another test on Sunday 28th with the current EA build 5182 and still the same thing. I tried everything to rectify it - except go back to a build which worked fine a few weeks back. I'll do another test tomorrow with a much earlier build

发表时间 Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 9:13 pm
Thank you!!

That is exactly the same problem as far as I’m concerned.

Now I know I’m not going crazy!! I just downloaded the latest public build and they work fine.

I do have a DDJ SR if there’s a serious reason to upgrade the software but at this point in time I’m not gonna do.

And again Thanks for confirming there is an issue.

发表时间 Wed 31 Jul 19 @ 1:08 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you check with 5185?

We have not been able to reproduce the issue yet, but it was likely related to the change that motorwheels use master tempo for small pitch bends.
This change has been reverted for now until we find out in which situations it causes this drift.

发表时间 Thu 01 Aug 19 @ 10:32 pm
Adion wrote :
Can you check with 5185?

We have not been able to reproduce the issue yet, but it was likely related to the change that motorwheels use master tempo for small pitch bends.
This change has been reverted for now until we find out in which situations it causes this drift.

I'll be testing this out a little later today

发表时间 Sat 03 Aug 19 @ 12:16 pm
I just got back into town so I’ll definitely get on this in a few hours.

发表时间 Sat 03 Aug 19 @ 1:00 pm
Still not fixed on my end with the Denon 3700’s...

发表时间 Sat 03 Aug 19 @ 6:54 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Still not fixed on my end with the Denon 3700’s...

you beat me to it, same here too. Went back to builds 5003, 5044, 5045, 5046 and it's fine till build 5095 and the drifting begins. Just to Add - I've recalibrated the NS7III at the start (just to make sure)

发表时间 Sat 03 Aug 19 @ 7:06 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Could you try again with 5186?

发表时间 Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 8:06 am
Adion wrote :
Could you try again with 5186?

No Drifting with this build, cheers Adion

发表时间 Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 11:54 am
I just woke up so when I get back home I’ll give it go as well.

发表时间 Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 4:06 pm
Fixed over here as well!!

Thank you team!!

发表时间 Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 8:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)