快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Changed icons on default skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

There doesn't seem to be any mention in the changelog of a change to the icons on the default skin. Build b5095.
I've looked through the options and can't find any way to change them back, I prefer the old icons.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2017, 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, 500gb SSD, external WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music, Video & Karaoke databases.
My external hard drive is formatted NTFS, I use the Paragon plugin with NTFS for Mac.
VirtualDJ 2018 b5095

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 7:10 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Agree, I like old ones better.

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 1:23 pm
This is where djdad's browser tweaks util comes in...

Using that, you can replace the default ones with custom icons from another skin. I favour the ones from djtouchdan's skins.

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 4:34 pm
There's a skin called Altern8 that you can grab the icons from.

Bear in mind this won't replace the icons of the built in default skin - that's part of the exe file.

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 5:46 pm
OR....
just leave the option for us to switch them to the older more easily recognizable without having to use our bifocals (yes... people who are visually impaired in various degrees use VirtualDJ too) or who are unable to distinguish between the folders when in various lighting conditions...

sometimes newer just isn't better.

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 10:22 pm
I like the new Icons. They are 21st century...

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 11:13 pm
I like the old ones also. Let's just have an option, as we have with everything else. I love most of the changes you guys have done, but did not oppose those that wanted the option to go back, on some of those changes.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jul 19 @ 3:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)