快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Can Not Change Directory

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djspynnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Here is a brand new issue with the current update..... I am working on updating some playlists and if I have to change a folder which I could do in the past and now currently can not do to get a file on my internal HD. I have to search for the song and readd it to the playlist inorder for it be a found file. What Gives????

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 4:15 pm
Yvan JPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Exactly the same problem here. I can't move some songs from one folder to another using VDJ on my MacBook Pro. It works with the finder.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 8:16 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not sure I understand, you mean you can't select a different folder on the left side in the browser?

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 8:19 pm
Yvan JPRO InfinityMember since 2014
When I select a track and then click on ctrl, I then select « move files » and a window opens. But from there, it’s impossible to move the selected track. It’s even impossible to select a folder.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 6:04 pm
I can confirm there are folder problems with VDJ b5003. Went to do some maintenance on my database. I have several folders from 2003 to 2009 that needed consolidated. As is always the advice, only move songs around within VirtualDJ to preserve their presence within the database. This is with an external hard drive.

I opened the folder under volumes on my Mac, then highlighted all the songs within that folder. Then right click for the utility menu (two fingers on the Mac) and select file operations/move to.... The folder at the top of the display window is not working (greyed out), however, a folder can be selected at the left-hand side of the browser to move tracks to. I moved the content of three folders, but, their analysed data did not move with them and showed the green star in their new location as though they were new tracks.

I move the contents back to their original folder and their analysed data reappeared.

I shall have to wait for a fix before consolidating my folders.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2017, 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, 500gb SSD, external WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music, Video & Karaoke databases.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 12:34 pm
Forgot to mention, although using a Mac, my external hard drive is formatted ntfs. I use the Paragon plugin with ntfs for Mac.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 2:21 pm
Just been testing and found that b4918 seems to work OK, but, you MUST select the destination folder on the left of the browser to transfer the associated data.

If selecting the destination from the top of the window, the files will transfer, but, NOT the associated data (BPM, Key, etc.).

发表时间 Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 10:10 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Will be fixed in next update.

Looks like using keyboard to select also works, and moving to another application and then back to vdj may also fix

发表时间 Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 10:40 am
djspynnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am working on a MacBook Pro and I am trying to reallocate lost files so the will work again

发表时间 Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 11:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)