快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Pioneer DDJ-200

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Mon 13 May 19 @ 11:13 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Looks legit [reporting wise] with Bluetooth? pioneer really jumping the shark with this one.
No audio interface

发表时间 Mon 13 May 19 @ 11:29 am
The link's dead now, but the product certainly exists. First result on Google is the FCC site.

Wait until people try to DJ on that thing, with the bluetooth latency...

发表时间 Mon 13 May 19 @ 5:40 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Bluetooth latency shouldn't be too bad for hid I think

发表时间 Mon 13 May 19 @ 6:17 pm
Ah yes, of course this thing doesn't send audio. The audio's on the phone/tablet. Mea culpa.

I see from Phil's (Digital DJ Tips) review that Pioneer supply a splitter cable to allow master/cue from your phone/tablet - which means mono sound.

I suppose it will depend on the DJ app whether you could send the output(s) to a more appropriate audio interface, to get stereo.

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 4:42 pm
Do you think it can work with virtual DJ on a laptop with bluetooth?

发表时间 Sat 18 May 19 @ 5:35 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's not audio over bluetooth, just control, and that's only for the phone app, It still has USB B on the back.

发表时间 Sat 18 May 19 @ 6:14 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Starting from Build 5046 (currently in Early Access) Pioneer DDJ-200 is natively supported as a MIDI device
Manual : http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj200.html

Note: Mix/Transition Effects will work in next update. The button is pre-assigned with actions that will be offered soon, so in case of a custom mapping, keep those unchanged.

发表时间 Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 6:22 pm
elkun92Home userMember since 2016
salve..non riesco a collegare la mia DDJ-200 a virtual dj? per la mappatura come devo fare?

发表时间 Mon 14 Sep 20 @ 7:05 pm
elkun92 wrote :
salve..non riesco a collegare la mia DDJ-200 a virtual dj? per la mappatura come devo fare?

oof this necro post... click here

发表时间 Fri 25 Sep 20 @ 5:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)