快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Channel levels no longer showing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, my channel levels on my mixer and on VDJ are no longer showing up? What am I doing wrong?

发表时间 Sat 11 May 19 @ 7:16 pm
steveandcashdjs@gmail.com wrote :
What am I doing wrong?

You're not providing enough information.

What mixer are you using (make and model) - or are you actually using a controller?

What (exact including build) version of VDJ are you running? What skin are you using?

What are you audio config settings?

Are you using Mac or PC?

When you say "no longer", that implies it was working at some point before. When? What's changed since then?

发表时间 Sat 11 May 19 @ 7:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If i recall correctly, there was a bug at some point where VU meters were not working, if sound card was set at 192Khz, but that was solved on the way. So, try to update to the latest available Build, and if still not working, further details will be needed.

发表时间 Sat 11 May 19 @ 11:25 pm
Sorry, it’s a controller Pioneer DDJ-SB2, latest version of VDJ 8 using VDJ 7 skin. Using Windows laptop. Since an update a few months back the VU Meters don’t show at all and VDJ doesn't find the soundcard for the DDJ-SB2

发表时间 Sun 12 May 19 @ 9:21 am
Ah, so if VDJ is not using the SB2 audio interface, how are you outputting audio?

What "latest version" of VDJ 8? Pre-release? I asked you to provide the build number....

Have you tried reverting back to the build before the update "a few months ago"?

发表时间 Sun 12 May 19 @ 9:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)