快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Unable to livestream on Facebook - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have gotten the broadcast URL and stream key, and entered both in VDJ.

However, when I attempt to begin the broadcast (after initiating video and music) and click "Start Broadcast", all I get is "Starting Broadcast". I checked my FB feed and home and there is no live video.

On the other hand, I can Livestream directly from my desktop camera without any problems.

It's probably something simple that I am missing.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 05 May 19 @ 8:44 pm
Unable to live stream at all.

发表时间 Mon 06 May 19 @ 1:14 am
Hello, same here.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 12:07 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Facebook have changed something to do with rtmp & rtmps, I saw a post earlier by djdad saying the devs are aware and on top of it.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 12:30 pm
Has this been fixed, i'm still having the same problems, it just stays at "starting broadcast..."

发表时间 Mon 03 Jun 19 @ 3:20 am
Having issues with the streaming on Facebook to. Why do some devs say it was resolved and some say its not? If resolved please provide a procedure to get the stream to go live

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 1:24 am
What build of VDJ are you running? Check the build history and make sure you’re running the one with the fix or later.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 12:01 pm
DJ Plum wrote :
Having issues with the streaming on Facebook to. Why do some devs say it was resolved and some say its not? If resolved please provide a procedure to get the stream to go live

It works fine - just tested it
Latest public build 5002

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 1:11 pm
What are your settings or what did you do to get it to work? I need assistance not confirmations. Thank you.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 1:20 am
groovindj wrote :
What build of VDJ are you running? Check the build history and make sure you’re running the one with the fix or later.

I am using the correct build the dev presented in another post 5002. I checked to get updated from older versions in the settings. I restarted the computer. So it was a clean start. Restarted the browser. Still nothing. On my FB live it allows me to go live with the camera just not the connect option. What do I do from here?

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 1:23 am
Is there a virtual DJ moderator besides "locodog" who can actually advise instead of closing out posts?

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 4:24 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Thread was locked as a duplicate. Cross posting causes confusion.
I've just now started from scratch [adding the url and key into vdj] with 5002 and broadcast fine

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 4:57 am
I do it like this using build 5002 (latest public build):

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 7:53 am
locodog wrote :
Thread was locked as a duplicate. Cross posting causes confusion.
I've just now started from scratch [adding the url and key into vdj] with 5002 and broadcast fine

What kind of help are you if you don't provide procedures and just make confirmations. You could have easily answered correctly then close out. The program is now on Build 5003. I tried with both builds. Show me how it works in pictures like I provided or step aside please.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 2:17 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
I do it like this using build 5002 (latest public build):

Did all those steps. If you can't answer why it doesn't go live when I get to the screen after starting then you have not answered the question. Thanks for your efforts though.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 2:21 pm
Does anyone know what to do when you see this error? I don't need to know the streaming works. I need to know how to correct the error.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 3:16 am
So a visual step by step guide is not good enough?
I even get a sassy reply...
Then I guess I'm done trying to help you

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 6:42 am
klausmogensen wrote :

Visual step by step doesn't help if I did all those steps and I started with showing you how I got the error by doing the steps and it did not work. How is showing me a muted video with no warnings or specific tips helping. If you can't see how I got the error and replicate, then yes you're no help. Like i said thanks for your efforts but you're not comprehending the error.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 2:03 pm
klausmogensen wrote :

Visual step by step doesn't help if I did all those steps and I started with showing you how I got the error by doing the steps and it did not work. How is showing me a muted video with no warnings or specific tips helping. If you can't see how I got the error and replicate, then yes you're no help. Like i said thanks for your efforts but you're not comprehending the error.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 2:04 pm
klausmogensen wrote :

发表时间 Thu 13 Jun 19 @ 2:04 pm
63%