快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Anyone still using Denon MC6000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anyone still using MC6000? My mapping is not working anymore. Help. I have 3 - denon mc6000 and all of them channels 1 & 4 work 2-3 don't. All the other pots etc work. There is a bleed on the crossfader.

发表时间 Thu 02 May 19 @ 1:10 am
Wow, talked to some more of my friends and a dozen people have tossed out their denon mc6000. Argh. So what is your favorite mixer with vdj

发表时间 Thu 02 May 19 @ 8:08 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I still have mine. Works well. I just need to clean the switches from time to time as they stop being reliable.

Pots and faders not a problem for me and works fine with VDJ although I haven’t used it in a little while.

发表时间 Fri 03 May 19 @ 2:01 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I bought one from Gumtree and it is in excellent condition. I've only used it at home so far and had no problems. It is only for little jobs when I need mobility.

发表时间 Fri 03 May 19 @ 6:38 pm
JD I've noticed a similar recent issue. Upon start up "cue" on line 1 is always on. Line 2 always has both decks volume, line 3 and 4 useless. When 2nd (line3) deck is cued main volume drops. Cross fader bleeds through then gets real loud in middle. I'm stumped. Settings are external-mixer denon6000-wasabi 1-2, 3-4, 5-6

发表时间 Wed 15 May 19 @ 2:10 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Mines been out to do small jobs and is as perfect as it ever was..a superb controller.

发表时间 Wed 15 May 19 @ 7:47 am
I use mine as backup or ceremony mixer and it works perfect. I use the mc7000 as my mane gig controller and i will be getting the prime 4 when it is released. Keep em dancing

发表时间 Thu 16 May 19 @ 7:32 pm
djernie2 wrote :
i will be getting the prime 4 when it is released

It is released! Denon have stated that units are now shipping from their US warehouse.

发表时间 Thu 16 May 19 @ 7:53 pm
RIP Denon MC6000Mk2 What a bag of shit this controller has turned out to be,Two have passed my way and all have failed.Channels 1&2 went down on one.Then the next Works fine most of the time until your half way through a gig and it all goes quiet,Then Buzzz The loudest electrical buzz youved heard in your life,Opend this can of worms up To investigate,And it looks like a kid kid in China on 3 cents an hour has done the soldering.Total lack of quality control on behalf of Denon,Who thought they'd cut corners to save a buck or two,Instead of upping the qualityThey decided to stop making them and to top it off,Stop all support for them.WON'T be buying Denon no more.Back to the DN-hc4500 and the 900 mixer for me.Old school but was built to last.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jul 19 @ 5:53 am
I used the Mk 1 for several years until the play buttons and faders became unreliable (common fault on the MK 1). It's now retired and sitting in its box in a cupboard.

I then bought the MK2 and have done over 100 gigs per year for the last 4 years. Never had a problem with the MK2.

user17628880 wrote :
RIP Denon MC6000Mk2 ............ your half way through a gig and ........

You need a license to use a controller and also for gigging. You are listed as a Home user.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jul 19 @ 9:39 am
djernie2 wrote :
I use mine as backup or ceremony mixer and it works perfect. I use the mc7000 as my main gig controller and i will be getting the prime 4 when it is released. Keep em dancing

发表时间 Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 8:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)