快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: If i buy the infinity upgrade can i use 7 pro official

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

I'd like to know when i upgrade my version 7 LE to 2018 infinity can i use version 7 pro on my older laptop like i do with the LE without the need of logging in each time? And 2018 on my newer laptop at home?

I use a Lenovo x61 core 2 duo 2Ghz with 4gb ram audigy pcmcia sound card and a Numark DMC2 or a DJ2Go controller in dual screen mode for karaoke and video clips which run smoothly in version 7. But didnt in the version 8 that i tested. So i am not sure if it will run 2018 as smooth.
I also bring a long an identical spare laptop to my gigs.

Kind regards and a good Easter weekend.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 11:12 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes if you purchase 2018 pro infinity you can access v7 pro (must purchase, not included if you subscribe)

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 11:25 am
locodog wrote :
Yes if you purchase 2018 pro infinity you can access v7 pro (must purchase, not included if you subscribe)

Does this mean I can download the v7 Pro afterwards and register it with the same serial?

What are the extra costs for the v7 Pro when i buy the infinity?

Is there a way to only buy v7 Pro?

When I check my upgrade versions i don't get the reduced price for pro infinity anymore which was there last week?

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 11:45 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No extra cost, and 2018 purchase is the only way to access v7 pro.
As for discounts I can't say as I don't know

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 11:52 am
djkylian wrote :
without the need of logging in each time

There's no need to log in each time with VDJ 8 either. You only need to log in once, so that VDJ can recognise that you have a license. A license file will then be generated, which stays on your hard drive.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 12:22 pm
It's still a little rollercoaster on my side.

I planned to do another test evening with the 2018 version to see if this is more stable then the previous version.

The V7 runs stable up to 1280x720 .mp4 clips which is enough for Karaoke and older video clips.
So I hope the 2018 will also do that.

It also depends if there will be a discount for Infinty Pro with my multiple LE licenses that I already have.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 12:22 pm
You can't add discounts together, just because you have several LE copies!

LE versions are free with certain hardware, so you're lucky to get any discount at all (because they didn't cost you anything).

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 12:26 pm
groovindj wrote :
You can't add discounts together, just because you have several LE copies!

LE versions are free with certain hardware, so you're lucky to get any discount at all (because they didn't cost you anything).

That's not what I meant, at this moment on the website you can only get the Pro monthly version with a discount.
Earlier there was also an option to get the Infinity Pro with a discount but I can't find it anymore.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 12:29 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There is indeed currently no discount on pro infinity, only on a subscription.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 12:35 pm
When did that change? Don't even think any of the regular forum members are aware of it.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 1:00 pm
I thought i checked it last Wednesday or maybe Thursday.
Thats why I also started thinking of these options.

发表时间 Mon 22 Apr 19 @ 9:50 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)