快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Controller Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have a Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 controller and would like to use it with my Ver. 7.4.7 and need help with this.
Got it to work using SZ2 Asio drivers for sound, but only on deck 1.
I downloaded the SZ mapper, but that doesn't seem to work at all, no response from surface controls.
Would appreciate help with this,
Thank You..Joey

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 5:14 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
V7 stopped being supported long before the SZ2's release.
Why would you want to use v7 over v8?

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 5:24 pm
Exactly - for a start, the SZ2 has pads. How are you going to use the pads when VDJ 7 has no pad capabilities?

Also VDJ 8 has color FX, so you can also make use of those on the SZ2. VDJ 7 didn't have filters on the mixer channels either.

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 7:24 pm
Don't need pads just the basic controls faders, play, cue and sound configuration, I'm learning V8 how and not ready right now, so like to use it until then.

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 7:59 pm
JoeyKJ wrote :
like to use it until then

.....but you can't. It's not supported in VDJ 7. The software is too old, the hardware is too new.

The only way you'll ever get it to (semi) work is to write your own mapping and definition files.

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 10:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Joey its been like 2-3 years since you started learning ver 8 hehe
Time to move on mate. Your new controller could be a good chance to do so.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 1:24 am
Yes you are correct thank goodness, software has kept me busy despite its flaws which I've leaned to deal with thru the years. I have two venues which have DDJ-SZ model controllers and would like to just bring my laptop and hook up and play instead of bringing my Denon 6000-MK2 controller along while I get acquainted with V8.
If someone can help me out with this, would appreciate it...
Thanks,
Joey...

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 5:13 pm
JoeyKJ wrote :

If someone can help me out with this, would appreciate it...

Help you out with what? The SZ2 is not going to work with VDJ 7. No help should be necessary when using the SZ2 with VDJ 8.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 6:14 pm
I know a couple of people using V7 (cracked version of course) and they are amazed by the new functionality in V8.

Not sure if they are scared of change, too lazy to update, or in the case of these two actually pay for the software after many years of using it for free.

Joey, you can always install V8 alongside V7 (both work independently) and take your time learning the new features.

发表时间 Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 7:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)