Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to remove, move or modify posts.
话题: Cannot connect to servers
NassimBHome userMember since 2017
As the title says, my VirtualDJ is unable to connect to the internet and I cannot seem to understand why. I've already got VDJ whitelisted in my firewall settings. Is there anyone who can help?

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 7:55 pm

发表时间 Fri 05 Apr 19 @ 4:30 pm[ selected best answer by locodog on Mon 29 Jul 19 @ 12:48 pm ]

Blocked VirtualDJ in your firewall perhaps :)

发表时间 Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 7:14 pm
NassimBHome userMember since 2017
got it working, thank you very much :)

发表时间 Sat 08 Jun 19 @ 6:17 pm
dceeceePRO InfinityMember since 2018
i can finially say this i had the cracked version for a long time ive made money with it now i said to myself its only right to buy it out right now i want to thank vdj for all the support even when i didnt have the real one im going to buy today

发表时间 Sun 08 Sep 19 @ 1:22 pm

发表时间 Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 9:04 am

发表时间 Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 11:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 6:09 pm
DJMOJO29PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Hi All,

Im sorry to add to this, but I ran the download and get "Hosts Files Not Changed" see picture attachment What do I need to do? Thanks to all

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 3:45 am
DJMOJO29 wrote :
Hi All,

Im sorry to add to this, but I ran the download and get "Hosts Files Not Changed" see picture attachment What do I need to do? Thanks to all

Check if you have blocked VirtualDJ in your firewall

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 12:59 pm