快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 - Page: 1
Discussion about Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3

Known issues.
- Screens not working
- Haptic (Motor) Wheel mode not working
- Faders not reporting their positions on start up. To get their positions, move any fader after statup

发表时间 Sat 23 Feb 19 @ 11:36 am
ZitrosPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello,

Thanks for the great mapping. :-)
I do not want to jostle, but is there a plan when the display and haptic will work?
I'm just adjusting the mapping for myself and I do not want to do the work twice if there's an update soon.

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 19 @ 11:03 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is plan for full support, but not anytime soon I'm afraid.

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 19 @ 1:46 pm
Hello. I have few questions about this controller. First of all, thank you for mapping, it works pretty well, altough i hope to see haptic and screen working in the future). I understand it takes time, but may be you could fix fast at least problem with "faders not reporting their positions on start up"? It's not a big problem, actually, but, when i turn controller on, and load and play any track before i moved any fader, the sound goes right to the master, at max level. One day can happen big confusion on the soundcheck).
Another question is about decks colors - is it possible to change it? I have tried to change led deck color in the mapping, but it change only "deck select" button, not the jog led etc.
Another question about effects - vdj does not save them on decks "C" "D". When i restart vdj, all 3 slots are empty, but it works well with decks "A" and "B".

发表时间 Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 8:22 pm
What do i do to get the mapping to work

发表时间 Mon 27 May 19 @ 10:41 pm
download button does not work on my end

发表时间 Sat 27 Jul 19 @ 5:25 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yep that's right, pro licences only.

*Quick edit, I see you've got at subscription now, good choice.

发表时间 Sat 27 Jul 19 @ 5:32 pm

发表时间 Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 11:08 am

According to the devs, that won't help (it was posted earlier):

"Actually no, he can't help. That guy modifies the way Traktor talks to the screens. He didn't create an app that talks directly to screens. Traktor still does the talking.
To make it "simple", this guy modified the "skin" of the screens. He didn't made a stand alone application that draws elements directly on the screens. And that's the issue here. If you can't draw on the screens by yourself, you can't "skin" them"

发表时间 Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 11:14 am
klausmogensen wrote :

According to the devs, that won't help (it was posted earlier):

"Actually no, he can't help. That guy modifies the way Traktor talks to the screens. He didn't create an app that talks directly to screens. Traktor still does the talking.
To make it "simple", this guy modified the "skin" of the screens. He didn't made a stand alone application that draws elements directly on the screens. And that's the issue here. If you can't draw on the screens by yourself, you can't "skin" them"

That's too bad, I was hoping he has the solution

发表时间 Wed 14 Aug 19 @ 9:42 am
Development Team wrote :
Discussion about Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3

Known issues.
- Screens not working
- Haptic (Motor) Wheel mode not working
- Faders not reporting their positions on start up. To get their positions, move any fader after statup

Hey guys, any updates on the screens/haptic drive? I've had this controller for long enough now and just want them to work with VDJ.

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 29 Oct 19 @ 11:32 pm
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi, news about screens??

发表时间 Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 1:30 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If there's news, it will be announced here, and since there's no announcement there's no news.

发表时间 Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 5:43 pm
I hope the Wheels can spin soon in Virtual DJ.
And Displays are working.
Whats goings to this?
I will work with the Controller soon ;-)

发表时间 Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 3:57 pm
Ich schaue auch jeden Tag hier rein......wenn es das Update gibt, wirst du es bestimmt hören, egal wo du wohnst ;-)

发表时间 Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 4:28 pm
Wahrscheinlich werde ich das , wollte nur nit das es in Vergessenheit gerät ;-)

发表时间 Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 5:35 pm
buongiorno
volevo sapere fra quanto tempo arriverà l'aggiornamento per il controllore traktor s4 mk3

grazie
saluti paolo

发表时间 Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 10:46 am
locodog wrote :
If there's news, it will be announced here, and since there's no announcement there's no news.

发表时间 Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 11:07 am
MelinexPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Hallo,

klasse Mapping. DANKE!!!
Aber! Ich vermisse das schnelle vor/zurück spulen wenn ich am Turntable drehe.
Wäre schön wenn die Geschwindigkeit mit gedrückter SHIFT Taste höher wäre.

Gruß
Udo

发表时间 Sun 19 Jan 20 @ 12:03 pm
A good better Mapping I have written .
But now I hope thats soon an Update where the Patters can Spin.
And the Displays works.
Than its a perfekt Tool.

发表时间 Fri 31 Jan 20 @ 6:51 pm
31%