快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DJ Logo / Graphic design - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Yawn..you've be doing it for years and are a quality seasoned veteran. The USA would almost naturally lead using video whilst the rest of the world tries to catch up. Equipment is so cheap in the USA. I Google looking for competition in England and Wales but there is little. Most of my customers are even surprised that I can provide slide shows. You have not done your homework..there are thousands of DJ's working in a big UK city but only a handful can do video.
Do an internet search in the UK.

I would like to see Leneer make a little money for helping. Also I feel a little guilty that I am provided with free updates and addons by Atomix. This could be one way I might be able to modestly add to Atomix profits

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 1:51 pm
You don't have to make friends..your VDJ addons are many. You have a world full of your grateful friends!

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 2:07 pm
Atomix already have a payment system for plugins where the author gets a micro payment for each download.

Not sure if it's still the case but it certainly existed a few years ago.

It was put in place to encourage submissions of skins, mappers etc.

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 2:30 pm
OK...you all seem determined that Leneer should not profit from his skills on this forum.
What about Atomix providing this useful service and maybe they could hire Leneer !

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 2:39 pm
Did you read my post above?

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 2:53 pm
What about Atomix providing this useful service

I repeat since some are having trouble understanding simple ideas.

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 2:56 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
VDJ Ron wrote :
OK...you all seem determined that Leneer should not profit from his skills on this forum.
What about Atomix providing this useful service and maybe they could hire Leneer !

The translation of VIRTUALDJ in Chinese has always by me(Website and Program), I've been doing this for four years,Every time have a new improvement I get excited.haha:)

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 3:57 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Atomix already have a payment system for plugins where the author gets a micro payment for each download.

I think that broke (or was removed) when the web site was updated for VDJ 8.

I've never got anything for stuff I've uploaded - because there was nothing in the version 8 upload area about payments.

Maybe it was a deliberate choice by Atomix...

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 4:52 pm
Ah, ok.

I did wonder why third party submissions pretty much died off a couple of years ago. I do remember one author pulled a popular skin because of an issue with payments but I never found out of it ever got resolved.

As far as Ron feeling sorry for Atomix, since he's such a good detective 5 minutes on tinterweb will let him see how much money the company actually makes. It's rather a lot.

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 5:17 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
A Man and His Music wrote :
No soliciting or selling on the forums.

@nocadeics, Please read this, thank you.

@A Man and His Music

That's kind of Wack but ok. Thought this was a place for DJ's to help one another. translation, we are all helping each other make money. I don't see a difference

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 5:31 pm
leneer wrote :
wildcountryclub wrote :
yes.... that video thing that everyone else has been doing for decades is finally coming around to planet Ron.

bleh

As for Leneer making money off of making logos... if it's against the forum rules as laid out then I see nothing wrong with or anything stopping, people privately messaging him instead of bogging down posts here with it. he can sort out something there... but in the meantime: still verboten ja?

When did you see me collect the money.
If you don't know, please don't make wild guesses here.
If you like fantasy, please write novels.
You must be a business-minded person in life,
But not everyone likes money as much as you do.

@Leneer - I do believe there have been errors in translation and intent. other's had mentioned payment and were reminded of the rules, yes?
I have no problem with someone getting paid for work done - but the forum rules state no sales or soliciting, so it would have to be done privately, yes?

if someone is doing professional grade work - why shouldn't they be paid for it? all I meant was that private arrangements could be made. if they really wanted to pay you for your time they could leave a PM in his inbox and sort out paypal details.
and I don't really love money - I just tell it that to get it in bed.

@Ron.... keep arguing in circles. it's amusing to watch.

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 6:05 pm
Lets put this thread to bed....

Leneer has never asked for payment

I apologise if i have infringed forum rules, i offered payment, mainly because after asking about the logo, leneer whent ahead and produced one in the wrong username, and i had to ask him to do another, i felt he deserved it after his hard work.

This was more of a token of my appreciation rather than leneer charging for a sercice

In hindsight i should have just sent a pm

I am sure he will be happy to help anyone with a logo if you just pm him

Leneer, your work is very good, i will pm you to keep in touch

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 3:15 am
I don't want this to go to bed. One of our users asked a simple question and got a remarkable reply from Leneer. I was inspired by his work and tried to emulate it but failed. I will continue trying. It's like the forum establishment want to make things hard for the newbie. These people (usually not the Atomix employees) rarely do much to help..they just issue rigid orders and statements.

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 8:08 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
leneer wrote :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x54a634075odak5/Phillip_Hill.mp4?dl=0
Bluff*Titler

can I have
DJ NICHO

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 8:53 am
Because someone said I wanted to make money and everything,I no longer do anything to help others.
Please study by yourself if you have any questions,
Once you help someone do something,that means you're trying to make money.
The theory comes from the VirtualDJ user (wildcountryclub)

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 11:58 am

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 12:09 pm

Nice logo videos Leener ;-)

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 12:22 pm
So I think I know how their done...they are After Effects templates ? All you do is replace the text. However it does mean buying the After Effects software and also suitable templates. It is top of the range. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5DK9NjebA

I wonder if any free software can edit the template text?

Hm.. I've got my first free template.

Interesting.

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 3:38 am
Blender is free and also has free templates !

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 4:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)