快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Track EQ Memorized

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

To make Virtual DJ to remember not only the Volume Level of a track but the custom equalization. Many old tracks require adjust in the equalization. It would great to have the Equalization memorized.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 6:31 am
Just sort them in an audio editor. Do it once per track then forget about it.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 9:10 am
This may inspire you:

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 11:25 am
Grok32Home userMember since 2019
This seems like a simple feature to implement and would be very useful to many users. Editing thousands of songs is not an option for those with limited time.

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 6:05 pm
Hmmm..... if it would "be very useful", how come no DJ software for 20 years has ever implemented this?

Probably because DJs tend to adjust EQ live as necessary.

The precise amount required will vary depending on where you're playing, what you're playing on/through, how many people you're playing to and so on.

Most of the time you should be able to play without any EQ at all. Any tracks that you feel do need adjusting can be done whilst you're cueing, in a few seconds.

If you have thousands of songs that sound bad, then you need to look elsewhere - the quality of your files and your playback equipment.

发表时间 Sat 02 Feb 19 @ 6:43 pm
I was referring to home users. I use VDJ to replace Itunes. The only problem was that the sound quality was very inferior to Itunes without adjusting the EQ. I was able to accomplish this by making a button to store the 3 band & 10 band slider settings in unused meta tags and another button to retrieve them. Then just add the retrieve button to the onsongload option. It works pretty well. The only problem I have encountered is a delay with the onsongload when using automix.

发表时间 Sat 30 Nov 19 @ 11:22 pm
Oh yes... Thanks to Locodog and Nicotux for the help!!!

发表时间 Sat 30 Nov 19 @ 11:30 pm
Setting the automix mode to 2 decks fixed the delay problem as the onsongload function for the upcoming song executes while the current song is playing. One advantage to the 2 deck option if you use onsongload in conjunction with automix.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 5:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)