快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Scripting - debug only works once

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

As per title. When trying to debug scripts, the debug command seems to only fire once after opening the program. I have to close it and reopen to make it fire again.

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 18 @ 11:31 pm
pabmeister wrote :
As per title. When trying to debug scripts, the debug command seems to only fire once after opening the program. I have to close it and reopen to make it fire again.

Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the exact same problem :-(

Robin

发表时间 Fri 01 Nov 19 @ 11:29 am
If you post your script, one of the experts here can look at it and tell you where the problem is...

发表时间 Sat 02 Nov 19 @ 4:52 pm
Hi groovindj,

I am one of probably dozens of lurkers here who want to try scripting but are too embarrassed at the low quality of their scripting to show very much :-(

The scripting is to enable automatically created "Music Quiz" games, whereby a number of songs in a randomised order are played for (say) 10 seconds each during which the contestants try to guess the song title and artist, followed by a (say) 5 second period where the tile and artist tags are faded in then out on a suitable video skin. This repeats for (say) 10 songs which then concludes the game.

I've modified one of the video skins in "Title GFX" created by dj-in-norway which will display on screen the required text for the required lengths of time.

I am now trying to create a script/scripts which will allow Virtual DJ to load a number (many hundreds/low thousands) of songs into Automix from a pre-determined folder. I'm thinking of using a USB drive containing my entire "Now that's what I call Music" collection, but I'd like to be able to add or remove albums on the drive and have them in/excluded in the game for variation.

I'm thinking possibly 2 scripts, one to load/refresh the songs from the USB drive into Automix on a button, and a second to start/stop the game.

I have copied and slightly mutilated a suggestion from locodogs on these pages which will incrementally add the contents of the 'songs' window to the 'Automix' window, but it now doesn't seem to work reliably or repeatably:

browser_gotofolder 'I:\Root_Folder' &
recurse_folder &
repeat_start 'rsWait' 100ms 1 &
browser_window 'songs' &
browser_scroll 'top' &
repeat_start_instant 'rsiScrollAdd' 33ms &
playlist_add &
browser_scroll 'bottom' ? repeat_stop 'rsiScrollAdd' : browser_scroll +1

I was trying to use the 'debug' verb to display the values of various variables throughout the running of the script to see where I was going wrong. A debug console popped up with lines such as: "Text: browser_scroll"; when what I really wanted to see was the value of browser_scroll.

Any suggestions or help will be gratefully received as long as you assume that I am an idiot :-)

DominoDog

发表时间 Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 2:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)