快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Dj Mag Awards

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Any one else watch the FB live feeds for Dj Mag's awards? What a joke. I watched the part on best CD player. 2 of the guys only used Pioneer, never touched the new Denon & they went with the Pioneer only because that is what they had experience in and where comfortable with it. After that their opinions meant nothing to me on anything else.

How you gonna judge something if u never had any experience with it? What kills me is people listen to these jokers and then go out & buy that equipment based on their review or awards.

Companies use this award in their marketing. In hope's to influence the consumers.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 2:57 pm
The Denon doesn't even play CDs!

I just tried to find out what the categories were, and what kit - but it seems you can't even look it over unless you log in and provide all your personal details. :-(

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 3:07 pm
Either way the judging doesn't seem to be fair. Every judge should have extensive experience with each product to judge them fairly.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 3:34 pm
Just like Denon hiring Tiesto to be a brand ambassador (who didn't hang around long and went back to Pioneer). Hardly surprising with the state of the SC5000 and Engine software being half baked at best.

Celebrity endorsements are worthless but cost companies a fortune.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 3:54 pm
I am not saying one or the other is better. I don't know because I have not used both extensively enough to have fair opinion. All I am saying is be fair.

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 10:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)