快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Karaoke Singer List

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SCOTTRDJPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Just installed the new update and I have a karaoke singers list. Normally I have the next 5 set up in the bottom corner but now its in tiny writing in the middle of the screen. Previously I would just be in the karaoke folder and change it through image and move it and resize it. Where is this now

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 6:39 pm
Hi,

there are a few settings for karaoke in the options/ karaoke.

GK

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 8:54 pm
my mistake,sorry, there is no more settings, i think you have to edit the skin,

GK

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 4:44 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
+1
I did noticed this my self recently.
Would be nice to edit the fonts and size on the singerlist again ;)

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 5:05 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 5:09 pm
Thanks Adion
I have not seen the addons before :)

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 5:51 pm
and what if you don't know how to edit the skins? WHY change something that was good to begin with. Yes I like the options to have the songs and all, but really... so frustrating. I started 45 min late last night because these changes screwed up my system. ugh..

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 8:38 pm

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 4:22 pm
Why not go back to the previous version, that worked for you? Use it until you get the hang of the updated version.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 18 @ 2:56 pm
I am not in need, but I feel sorry for all Karaoke players.
Why take away settings in an update without asking the customers ;)

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 18 @ 3:44 am
I'm struggling to understand if this is a serious question. However, I've said it a million times, "It's not necessary for me to understand everything". I don't know what the companies motives are, but doing what they think is best for "their" company, is probably high on their list. They probably had a few options they were thinking about, and made a decision what course to take. I believe most companies go through a decision process, and most of them do not ask every customer which way they should go. I loved XP and used it for a long time, but Microsoft did not ask my opinion which way they should go. Does this mean they don't care about their customers, of course not. Progress is not simple or easy, but we all must adapt. There will always be a little pain with innovations. Some times new options don't work, and a company will make an adjustment. Remember the new Coke? However, we have to try to give the new stuff a chance, before we start to storm the castle, but that's just my insight. I have no idea how the owner of this company thinks.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 18 @ 7:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)