快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Cue not working on one deck
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have had a problem occur twice now where the cue button on one deck stops working.
On my controller the cue button is mapped to "play ? cue_stop : goto cue 1" so that it won't set a cue if the track isn't playing.
It works perfectly until all of a sudden it stops working, I load a track, pre listen to checkj, then hit the cue button but the track keeps playing. I have noticed that every time I hit the cue button a marker appears on the rhythm wave at that point (moving from it's previous position and without any cue name next to it) and if I hit the cue button on the skin the same thing happens, a marker is placed but the track continues to play. The only way to stop the track is to hit the stop button on the skin or hit a button I've programmed to unload the track.
The first time this happened when I loaded a different track it went back to normal, the second time it happened every track on deck 2 behaved the same.
Closing VDJ then restarting it solved the problem.
I tried just mapping "cue_stop" to the cue button, that made no difference. The hot cue buttons "goto cue 1" etc carried on working fine.
Any ideas anyone.

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 18 @ 10:21 pm
djkrysr wrote :
I have had a problem occur twice now where the cue button on one deck stops working.
On my controller the cue button is mapped to "play ? cue_stop : goto cue 1" so that it won't set a cue if the track isn't playing.
It works perfectly until all of a sudden it stops working, I load a track, pre listen to checkj, then hit the cue button but the track keeps playing. I have noticed that every time I hit the cue button a marker appears on the rhythm wave at that point (moving from it's previous position and without any cue name next to it) and if I hit the cue button on the skin the same thing happens, a marker is placed but the track continues to play. The only way to stop the track is to hit the stop button on the skin or hit a button I've programmed to unload the track.
The first time this happened when I loaded a different track it went back to normal, the second time it happened every track on deck 2 behaved the same.
Closing VDJ then restarting it solved the problem.
I tried just mapping "cue_stop" to the cue button, that made no difference. The hot cue buttons "goto cue 1" etc carried on working fine.
Any ideas anyone.

Hi! I'm having to same problem. Did you ever solve it? Could you share the solution?

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 19 @ 8:25 pm
Funny things can happen when an action does not take everything into account. In that particular case if hotcue 1 exists.

So, change your script to:
play ? cue_stop : has_cue 1 ? goto_cue 1: nothing

发表时间 Tue 26 Feb 19 @ 7:41 am
ewaziriHome userMember since 2021
Has anyone gotten a solution to this problem

发表时间 Sat 03 Jul 21 @ 11:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to map a custom button as touchwheel_touch (will be lit if the jog is touched)
Then if it happens again, see if the custom button is lit.

发表时间 Sun 04 Jul 21 @ 7:20 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I had the same problem, after touching the jog wheel the problem was solved.
thnx djdad.

发表时间 Sat 25 Sep 21 @ 8:13 am