快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Builder - Page: 2
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I understand the wish, but I'll have to think how this could affect builders primary use.

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 19 @ 10:03 am
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015
it should not interfere ... rather an option more, like button 10 maybe

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 19 @ 10:55 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Not to interfer and simplify both scripting and implementation you may allow grouping of commands between parenthesis and implement 'break' and 'exit'

Example:

(action_deck leftdeck ? select leftdeck : select rightdeck) & load & play

..... ...................& (playing ? alldeck stop & unload & break : (action_deck leftdeck ? select leftdeck : select rightdeck) & load & play & exit) & ....
< script before> <........................................................................................................Block Level 1..................................................................> < After Block 1>
<................before block 2 ........................ > <..................................Block level 2..................................><After block 2>

The Afterblock 1 will be reach when not playing
otherwhise the selection depends on action_deck and then load and play are executed

readibility is not top but
this way nothin is broken

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 19 @ 1:30 pm
I found the way to operate the 9 effects with only 5 Buldier streams

Maybe I can get a job to 9 with a single stream.

I had to use a timer to update the beats using a buldier every 5 seconds and now I see a lot of improvements in the synchronization of the music with the effects of the video

The truth is that Buldier is very useful to me as he is.

What I'm not sure about is what the pressure button snap

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 4:53 pm
Snap delays builder turning on (running script) to coincide with the downbeat.
In the code it is just a variable, on/off, the timing is calculated when the Maths button is pressed.
As well as working out all the millisecond/beat variables Maths does something like this

set 'beatBar' `get_beat_bar & param_invert`
set 'startWhen' `param_multiply "get_var 'beatBar'" "get_var '4beat'"`

So startWhen = ms to next downbeat
so for it to actually snap on time you need to call maths before calling builder.

I remember saying you have a mac, can you xCode?

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 5:26 pm
My pad uses the Mathematics button only when activating any of the automatic effects

Then I do the math with `repeat_start_instant 5000ms & effect_active 'buldier' ​​on`

every 2000 ms updated the stream from pad 1 to 4 and every 3000 ms updated the streams from pad 5 to 8 (stream 2 to 6)

In this way, you have to use the keyboard of the time settings, it is updated between 5 and 10 seconds without having to turn the effect on and off. (it's more comfortable)

to use Buldier in MAC is possible?
I do not have mac, I'm a windows user

I thought I had removed the possibility of using my pad to mac users

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 6:01 pm
There is another usefull thing VDJ script leaks and builder may implement : a basic string extract function
i.e.: by passing float parameter to a string
effect_string Builder 1 "play My Song" & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string1" 6.2
would keep "My"
or
effect_string Builder 1 "play My Song" & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string1" -4.0
would keep "Song"
or
effect_string Builder 1 "play My Song" & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string1" -7.2
would keep "My"
or
effect_string Builder 1 "play My Song" & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string1" 5.0
would keep "My Song"
The only exception being passing 1 which would be useless for string manipulation and would keep actual behavior executing script

or any other way...

发表时间 Sat 06 Jul 19 @ 2:17 pm
I think I follow you, deal with the string as an array and then extract part of the array, I think that can be done already but what is the intended use? I can try stuff if I know where you're going.

发表时间 Sat 06 Jul 19 @ 2:54 pm
To stay near the actual use of builder:

in the old scheduler - don't know if you saw it
to actually sync with time HH:MM:SS getting HH is simple getting MM is not really impossible and getting to get ss

Currently acheive by looping from 59 down to the right value and testing if the recreated string matches the actual string from get_time 24 :
false & set hh "`get_clock 24 & param_cast 'integer'`" & set mm hh & repeat_start_instant 'rep' 30ms 120 & get_text "`get_var hh & param_cast '00'`:`get_var mm & param_cast '00'`" & param_cast text & effect_string 'builder' 1 & param_equal "`get_clock`" "`get_effect_string 'builder' 1`" ? repeat_stop 'rep' & effect_string 'builder' 1 "" : cycle mm -60

extracting HH MM and SS would be really easyer

other examples: parsers
The same apply to the IP setter in my DMX pad
even I can get some part the ip it is not currently possible to parse 127.0.0.1:6454
without heavy hacks thus currently start with the 2 first fields readed not the other ones

An other use would be to get the last separator in a path to get a parent folder name to recurse
or to get the start of path before folder to acheive copy/move on the same sub tree in another location

get the possibility to alter field by replacing some string partsi.e.: Fix a mispell name for whole folder

parse AskTheDJ message for my automatic karaoke

I also have some ideas such as bit sets or sequences i.e. : effects in slot by sequences 1232231
or to sequence some Pads... 1334559755FF23 as the scratch DNA does

and finally this opens many possibilities using 2 or more dimentionnal arrays of fixed size elements the 'old time' way... just some simple math

发表时间 Sat 06 Jul 19 @ 4:16 pm