快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Script School - Page: 22
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
mg_1978 wrote :
hi! i have mapped an encoder that move a sample in sideview ‘sampler’ with var ‘samplermove’ 1:
encoder: browser_window ‘sampler’ ? var ‘samplermove’ 1 ? param_smaller 0 ? browser_move -1 : browser_move +1 : nothing : nothing
but, for example, if i move sample 1 to 3 position and i play with pad 3 i can’t listen new sample in position 3, but i listen old sample 3 :( is not a really moving with script ‘browser_move’?
thanks who help me

solved :) with script:
encoder: param_smaller 0 ? sampler_select & sampler_move -1 : sampler_select & sampler_move + 1

but with sampler_select is open a window..with a script can i close this window?
i would post a little video but i can’t upload here :(

发表时间 Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 9:40 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
???
sampler_move -1 isn't a script, you mean browser_move?
why call sampler_select at all?

发表时间 Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 10:03 am
-sorry, is browser_move -1 / browser_move +1
- sampler_select yes is generic (at all) because if i script: param_smaller 0 ?sampler_select 1 & browser_move -1 : sampler_select 1 & browser_move +1
(1 is an sxample) i can move only sample in slot 1..i wont move any sample focused, but sampler_select open a popup window...can i close this popup window with a script?

发表时间 Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 12:43 pm
so don't use sampler_select.
use, browser_window 'sampler' & browser_scroll 'top' & browser_scroll +X & browser_move +1

a lot of the time that is scripting, sometimes there's knowing a nice easy concise action, most times however, you do it in steps.

发表时间 Wed 24 Nov 21 @ 6:37 pm
since the stock echo isnt a good echo I need a script that i can assign to a button that activates a solo vocal stem, then turns on BFX-Echo and the stock echo. The BFX-Echo should turn off after the timing set in the BFX-Echo settings with the stock echo acting as it normally does.

发表时间 Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 2:26 pm
What have you tried?

发表时间 Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 3:31 pm
locodog wrote :
What have you tried?
I got the echo part deck left effect echo active

发表时间 Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 4:54 pm
So tried not much. [given you just copied v7 script from your controller]

stem solo you've been shown recently [search stem in the mapping window if you can't remember], the fx(s) active you know [but v8 syntax is effect_active "Name" ] the only thing that isn't straight forward is the fx off timing by an fx setting, that will be a list of queries against the fx buttons, when true start a single repeat_start with a bt for the time parameter

....effect_button "BFX-Echo" 1 ? repeat_start 'NAME' 0.125bt 1 & TURN BFX OFF : QUERY SECOND BUTTON etc

I can't see this being what you're after bfx doesn't trail on stop, so bt being same as fx, you're just feeding the stock echo with extra steps.

发表时间 Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 5:44 pm
actually Im feeding the stock echoe the the echo i like which makes the bfx echo the echo trails the made by the stock echo. giving me the volume of the echoe that I need when transitioning or even with just using the echoe during the song.

发表时间 Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 6:02 pm
locodog wrote :
like this
browser_open_folder & browser_open_folder ? : browser_enter

thanks! but isn't completely what i would, because after opened a folder with subfolder. focus is in browser_window 'songs' and not only open a folder with subfolder, bit if focus is in subfolder....yes it can move to browser_window 'songs'

发表时间 Thu 25 Nov 21 @ 10:12 pm
Not an easy script, I don't know how you get me for the money.

set '$tab' `get_browsed_folder_tab` & browser_open_folder & repeat_start 'name1' 50ms 1 & browser_scroll +1 & param_equal `get_browsed_folder_tab` `get_var '$tab'` ? browser_scroll -1 & browser_enter : param_bigger `get_browsed_folder_tab` `get_var '$tab'` ? browser_scroll -1 & browser_enter : browser_scroll -1

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 10:51 am
I used to think I was fairly intelligent until I came across vdj script. Now I feel dyslexic.... I just dont get it and whenever I try I destroy my mapping. I give you guys a lot of credit and respect cause I just dont get it.

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 5:48 pm
@xxx
make a make backups and give it a go, it's a language some people aren't wired for that [I'm not], consider this thread and the verb list a phrase book & dictionary, to actually learn you have to use the language. Even if it's trivial simple stuff, keep repeating it until you can't forget it. Eventually when a few concepts have burnt in the verb list stops appearing vague, it appears concise.

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 7:01 pm
locodog wrote :
Not an easy script, I don't know how you get me for the money.

set '$tab' `get_browsed_folder_tab` & browser_open_folder & repeat_start 'name1' 50ms 1 & browser_scroll +1 & param_equal `get_browsed_folder_tab` `get_var '$tab'` ? browser_scroll -1 & browser_enter : param_bigger `get_browsed_folder_tab` `get_var '$tab'` ? browser_scroll -1 & browser_enter : browser_scroll -1

thanks a lot my friend...I took a idea from your script and i have now my solution!

browser_window 'folders' ? param_equal `browser_open_folder` `on` ? browser_window +1 : get_browsed_folder_tab & param_bigger 1 ? browser_window +1 : browser_open_folder 'on' : browser_window +1

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 9:35 pm
cool if that works, [your tree must be structured a specific way]

发表时间 Fri 26 Nov 21 @ 9:56 pm
Hello @locodog.
i have a serious problem with my Akai APC mini with the sampler and i've tried for months to resolve this but i'm really out of ideas, and i really need help.

So, VDJ is unable to keep in memory the volume of each slider and each time I open vdj the volume of the sliders (except master slider) is at 100% .... result, i have to push the slider up and down to be able to manipulate the volume correctly (I have already tried various manipulations with volume scripts without success).
Normally there's a script which signal to the software that's my controller which impose the position of the sampler volume and not the basic script from the software.
There are very specifics terms to use to say that it is the position of the fader on the controller which impose the position of the adjustment on the software but frankly i cannot find them.
Please @locodog i really need help to use correctly my APC mini during my sets.
Regards, Aku.

发表时间 Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 2:25 pm
sampler isn't designed to be used that way.
You should set your sample gains so that they are perfect for being played solo with level slider fully open. As you play more samples attenuate with group volumes or sample master volume.

Years back I made a plugin that remembered and recalled group volumes but it was limited to the sample bank visible, and really wasn't the right way of going about it.

发表时间 Sun 28 Nov 21 @ 9:51 am
mg_1978 wrote :
Nicotux wrote :
[quote=Svenino]Want a button with two functions:
1. short press: start and stop the sampler (sample_pad 1)
2. long hold: Set a "Var" for volume change of this sampler without starting or stoping it.
(Holding this button is like a shift, so that a slider can control the volume of this sampler, but just as long You are holding the button)

After a looong time fighting with VDJScript here is a working one:
deck master up ? set '$s1v' 0 & repeat_start myrep ? sampler_play_stop 1 & repeat_stop myrep : : repeat_start myrep 200ms 1 & set '$s1v' 1

tested deck master to try to sync sampler_play_stop

if not , free to use sampler_pad instead

hi! this is very wonder script 👍👍👍👍👍 thanks

发表时间 Mon 29 Nov 21 @ 3:07 pm
hi! i have this question:
i’m in folder ‘Sampler\Recordings’ and focus in browser_window ‘songs’ (i see samples file .vdj that i have recorded)…if i use script for ddj-rzx monitor:
get_browsed_song ‘title’ i can see file name in play at this moment (and focused), but if when sample is in play i scroll focus in browser_window ‘songs’ this name change, because i scroll the ‘title’ focused, i think, is there a script for see only sample in play at this moment in browser_window ‘songs’, despite i scroll files (i change focus position)?
thanks a lot

发表时间 Tue 30 Nov 21 @ 8:43 am
mg_1978 wrote :
[quote=mg_1978][quote=Nicotux][quote=Svenino]Want a button with two functions:
1. short press: start and stop the sampler (sample_pad 1)
2. long hold: Set a "Var" for volume change of this sampler without starting or stoping it.
(Holding this button is like a shift, so that a slider can control the volume of this sampler, but just as long You are holding the button)

After a looong time fighting with VDJScript here is a working one:
deck master up ? set '$s1v' 0 & repeat_start myrep ? sampler_play_stop 1 & repeat_stop myrep : : repeat_start myrep 200ms 1 & set '$s1v' 1

tested deck master to try to sync sampler_play_stop

why with script: sampler_pad 1 ‘auto’ (pad 1-8) instead sampler_play_stop 1 it doesn’t work??
thanks

发表时间 Sun 05 Dec 21 @ 11:25 pm
49%