快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Script School - Page: 19
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
There is no special meaning at all, it's the name I gave to the "wait for scratch to end" pseudo loop ;)
(repeat_start needs a name, duration is in parameter (same as scratch duration)
wait delay is needed because "scratch" returns imediately and does not work when jog is not touched

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 1:54 pm
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi, why button script:
get_browsed_folder & param_contains ‘Recordings’ ? loaded ? unload : load : nothing

that if focus is in browser_window ‘songs’ would load in a deck only samples in Recordings Sampler Folder doesn’t work? in a deck i read “no file detected” and under i read “Recordings”…..what is wrong? 🤔

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 11:06 pm
hi, i’m trying to map 2 buttons that make sequencer like Rekordbox (i have Pioneer Ddj-Rzx)…for button play i have solved, but for button record i have this problem: i would that pushed rec button, ‘sampler’ rec be ready to rec, but rec when i push e sampler pad and not instantanealy…is there a script help me? thanks!

发表时间 Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 8:03 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you're calling the sample with a script event, so just make that the moment when you call record too.

发表时间 Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 10:45 am
locodog wrote :
you're calling the sample with a script event, so just make that the moment when you call record too.

yes i have solved mapping button Record: sample_rec ? sampler_rec_stop : toggle ‘record’
and 8 sample pads: var ‘record’ 1 ? set ‘record’ 0 & sampler_rec_start & sample_pad 1-8 : sample_pad 1-8

发表时间 Sat 23 Oct 21 @ 10:52 am
…pushing button ‘RECORD’ can i mapping a countdown (4secons) and see in DDJ-RZX screens 4-3-2-1 start
?? thanks!!

发表时间 Sat 23 Oct 21 @ 10:54 am
is there a correct script for sampler_position ‘get_browsed_song’ ? because if i set generic script sampler_position i can’t see position about sample played in browser_window ‘songs’ :( i can see always 0

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 10:18 am
Needs a number or will return for only the default/selected sample

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 10:45 am
locodog wrote :
Needs a number or will return for only the default/selected sample

yes infact if i have sample title ‘pippo’ and i have script: sampler_position ‘pippo’
it works…but when i scroll samples in browser_window ‘songs’ how can i put sample title inside ‘’?
sampler_position ‘’
i will have different title inside ‘’

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 11:18 am
this was get_browsed_song 'Pos' but look like it was removed

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 12:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
get_browsed_song 0 'columnname'
should still work. I don't think 'pos' was ever a thing.

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 12:43 pm
yes Pos was a thing in browser and sampler getting the position playing in track or sample
"Pos" b S - -
not to confound with position which is the index in the display list (sorted)
"Position" b _ K P
not to confound with order which is the index in the display list (as it should be played - but is currently not)

I have (was having) a grid with columns -(121 entries from album to Year including alias) and place they are (were) available - (most are unusable now) browser, sampler, karaoke, search, askthedj, automix&sidelist, history

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 1:29 pm
Ah sorry, you mean the sampler column. That one indeed still exists, but is indeed not available from script (and I don't think ever has)

But to see the position of the sample playing in the browser, the easiest would be to just use the Pos column?

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 1:42 pm
Adion wrote :
get_browsed_song 0 'columnname'
should still work. I don't think 'pos' was ever a thing.

complete script is: sampler_position “get_browsed_song 0 'columnname'”
right?

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 1:45 pm
Adion wrote :
Ah sorry, you mean the sampler column. That one indeed still exists, but is indeed not available from script (and I don't think ever has)

But to see the position of the sample playing in the browser, the easiest would be to just use the Pos column?

no i don’t wont sampler column…i would time elapsed/remain about sample played in browser_window ‘songs’ (example: time remain if i play a sample in Recording folder)….i can’t use song_pos ‘remain’ because isn’t a song in a deck, is a sample played in browser_window ‘songs’

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 1:50 pm
tested but sampler_position does not take name as implicit parameter and does not allow scripted name

as adion said it is not available from script

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 1:50 pm
how can i see a time elapsed or time remaining about sample pkayed in browser_window ‘songs’? is there a script?

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 2:05 pm
something a little strange with the sampler
with regard to the default sample, probably needs a video because it's ...off...

also sampler_ verbs don't seem to be able to cast to in any way, name or number, [didn't try path]

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 2:33 pm
sampler_pad changes the focussed sample (the one that sampler_position etc will use when no index specified.
Starting a sample from the browser doesn't change the focussed sample though. (although perhaps it should)

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 2:59 pm
but pad 1 wasn't in some cases, and from boot the browser does until some thing happens.
about a minute of button bashing and you'll see what I mean

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 3:18 pm
42%