快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Master FX 2 slots min

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

LDJMaxPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello,
I wish to have 2 slots for Master FX. this way I can have one to control a master out EQ and one for the other FX

发表时间 Tue 17 Apr 18 @ 6:25 am
You can actually already have more than one master effect running on top of each other
- you can just only see one of them as the selected master effect in VDJ

I made a small example video below

First it shows adding echo and cut as master effects on top of each other
Then it shows how you can map the same to two buttons or keyboard keys:

The script used are:
deck master effect_active 'echo'
deck master effect_active 'cut'

发表时间 Tue 17 Apr 18 @ 7:28 am
Hi,
I know we can have more than one effect the same time. But what I want is the possibility to control the EQ whatever plugin is selected on the master slot (like if it were hardware). I made a custom skin where I have a EQ Gui to directly control the Marvell GEQ plugin without the need to open the parameters (I open it only if I want to control more parameters). so during a session, I can move the freq and open the EQ parameters without the need to change the fx on the master slot. 2 indépendant master slot will do the trick...

发表时间 Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 6:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There are as many slots as you like. If you are already using a custom skin, just need to modify it to add multiple master effect slots then.

发表时间 Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 7:24 am
I thougth we can have only one master slot !

how do I need to name them in the skin, just need to create 2 groups Master fx1 and master fx 2?

发表时间 Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 7:36 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It works the same as for the decks, just need to add 'deck master' in front instead of 'deck 1'
deck master effect_select_multi 1
deck master effect_select_multi 2
etc...

发表时间 Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 7:38 am
Ok, will try

thanks

发表时间 Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 7:40 am
it works !
now I have one master slot for Marvell GEQ and another one to play with..
many thanks

发表时间 Tue 24 Apr 18 @ 2:27 pm
Is that the EQ curve (in the picture) you're feeding to your speakers?

That's a hell of a lot of boost you're applying. I'm surprised you're not overloading something. Are your speakers really that bad?

Ideally you should be cutting, not boosting. Turn down the frequencies you want to lose, rather than boosting all the others.

发表时间 Tue 24 Apr 18 @ 5:02 pm
hi,
no, this is just a test screenshot, for my speakers, I need a little correction, that's why a software equalizer is ok for me

发表时间 Wed 25 Apr 18 @ 11:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)