Forum: VirtualDJ 8.2 Technical Support

Use this forum to report any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ 8.2.
Forum Guidelines

(NOTE: VirtualDJ 8.2 is continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)
话题: Virtual dj + reloop touch
Does anyone know if there is a way to map the controller Reloop touch differently about filter/eq ?

I explain myself. With the normal setting, you have to switch with a button if you want to go from Eq to Filter or contrary.
(You can't have control on your bass equalizer + filter in same time)

But because I use only two decks. I would like to know if I can parameter the knob filter /bass from line 3/4 to assign it to my line 1/2
A way that i could stay with 3eq mode but have a knob for filter on each line.

Thanks in advance for answer !

发表时间 Sun 15 Apr 18 @ 5:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Map the FILTER key as
var '$rt_eqmode' ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 eq_low : action_deck 2 ? deck 2 eq_low : action_deck 3 ? deck 1 filter : deck 2 filter : filter

and use the 3 EQ Band mode.

发表时间 Mon 16 Apr 18 @ 12:34 pm
I gonna try this !

Thanks a lot for your help !!!!

Do you by chance know if there is a way to have EQ view ont the reloop touch itself (to not have to look at computer screen at all) ??

发表时间 Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 2:48 pm

发表时间 Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 6:53 pm
thank a lot for the informations ! i gonna check this.

Plus thanks for the mapping code, it works fine :)

发表时间 Tue 01 May 18 @ 3:59 pm
thanks once more for the info.
I followed the link, but I can't manage to do it myself, that's way too complicated :( :(

Do you know if there is an other way or where is it possible to find custom reloop touch display (if that exists)

thanks again !

发表时间 7 days ago @ 7:08 pm
There is no custom skin for the Reloop Touch at the moment.

But if someone comes up with one, i doubt if it would include EQ status, since the screen is small and need to include and show only what you dont already have on the actual unit.

发表时间 7 days ago @ 10:59 pm