快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Duplicate tracks

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DjGdanyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
It would be great if the software could help with removing duplicate tracks

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 1:15 am
Would be great if I walked in to a bar and every girl wanted to suck my dick
Think about your statement. Software is good but not that good....

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 2:45 am
There's already a filter built into the software to display duplicates under filters.

If you can't find it then create your own filter;

filter = duplicates, scope = database

How easy is that?

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 7:44 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
thanks DJSoulman

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 9:41 pm
DJSoulman wrote :
There's already a filter built into the software to display duplicates under filters.

If you can't find it then create your own filter;

filter = duplicates, scope = database

How easy is that?

发表时间 Tue 03 Apr 18 @ 5:31 pm
Thank you DJSoulman for helping me with my questions regarding the duplicate tracks.

发表时间 Tue 03 Apr 18 @ 5:34 pm
I am seeing some of the exact same songs with that filter... when I say exact I am saying the same song is listed twice

发表时间 Wed 18 Apr 18 @ 11:29 pm
RCBAudio wrote :
I am seeing some of the exact same songs with that filter... when I say exact I am saying the same song is listed twice

Yeh, well that is the point of the filter to show duplicates. Delete one of them.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 2:13 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
To verify its the same song right click view song info or properties and look at the file path

side note: I really wish the scope was not limited to the entire database, but could be Folder based as well.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 10:18 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
hrdnx wrote :
To verify its the same song right click view song info or properties and look at the file path

side note: I really wish the scope was not limited to the entire database, but could be Folder based as well.

Hope some "programmer" script and make the Folder based filter work.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 10:29 am
DJSoulman wrote :
RCBAudio wrote :

Yeh, well that is the point of the filter to show duplicates. Delete one of them.

No I mean it is like the same song (path, etc...) is the same and somehow listed twice in the database. The filter is also pulling back some songs with no duplicate listed with it.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 11:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)