快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: 3rd

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

catgoatPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I had orignally posted this in the Video section, but i think it is more applicable here. I couldn't seem to find a way to delete my other post, though.

For the last 4 years I have been using Mixvibes cross to mix video on a separate laptop during my sets. (i use VDJ for audio). Main reason being is that there are a few video FX that mixvibes has that VDJ doesn't, and I haven't been able to find anything comparable in the add ons section. Aside from the add ons section on this site, are there other video fx i can find / install?

the main effect i use is called "Color Edge". It's similar the the outline video effect already in the addons section, but instead black edge outlines it's neon changing colors that pulse based on the beat of the video, with the two parameters changing color intensity and line thickness. Any ideas?

发表时间 Tue 27 Mar 18 @ 11:18 pm
The VideoBars plugin from the addon section can add bars that change colors in time with the music. But it's not neon and it's not really pulse-like

I've added a lot of 3rd party audio effects to VDJ, but never played around with adding 3rd party video effect. I can maybe try and look into it in a few days if noone else can help you

发表时间 Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 8:54 am
A good Atomix person for input could be SBDJ who is the creator of a lot of the video effects in the addon section

Another none-atomix person could be Don Moir who is a bit of guru when it comes to visuals

发表时间 Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 9:07 am
catgoatPRO InfinityMember since 2011
are there video fx out there that work like audio vst? that would be convenient. thanks for your response.

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 12:27 am
I think vst (Virtual Studio Technology) is audio only (effects, virtual instruments and so on)

I've looked a bit more at video effects, and it looks like they need to be (re)made for VDJ to work
Take a look here:
https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/PluginSDK8.html

But you should really get som info from SBDJ - he'll know exactly how it works

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 6:39 pm
Is SBDJ still active?

Last video effect I can find that he uploaded was April 2017

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 6:46 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Is SBDJ still active?

Last video effect I can find that he uploaded was April 2017

Dunno. As I recall he comes and goes...

发表时间 Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 6:58 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I had some chat with Locodog last year, and he was going to work on a program for multiple videoFx.

Dont know how far he has come with this, or if he still working with this?

Would be nice with some more videoFx with quality for Vdj and I wish that it is something that the developers working on aswell !

发表时间 Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 5:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)