快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Cuepoints

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wish, i want to see my cuepoints in each nummer in the browserlist, so can i see what nummers have Cuety points and witch Numbers not. Possible by a next version??

发表时间 Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 11:08 pm
That should be quite easy for Atomix to do, because cue point info is in the database, so it can be read and displayed quickly & easily.

Someone else was asking recently that they wanted a filter folder to show any tracks with cues. Showing cues in the browser would be a good idea too.

Maybe a new column called 'cues' that has a number relating to the number of cues set - 0 for none, up to maybe 100 (it's possible but not likely to set more).

发表时间 Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 7:50 am
Would-be be Nice!

发表时间 Mon 26 Mar 18 @ 5:30 pm
When is the next version 8.3 coming?

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 12:32 pm
After eight years of being a forum member, you should know that Atomix never give out dates.

It's quite normal for software companies. When an update is ready, it will be released.

发表时间 Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 1:35 pm
Is there a way to have my library on my laptop but go into the library on my cell phone to do functions like beat gridding, cue point and loop setting, etc and then save it and next time I open my laptop and maybe do a sync feature of some sort, have all the work I did on my cell phone just be updated to the file that is stored on my laptop?

发表时间 Wed 11 Apr 18 @ 2:34 am
In a word, no.

发表时间 Wed 11 Apr 18 @ 7:11 am
I came across something similar that I wanted to do but can't figure it out (maybe not exist).

I have some songs with CUE set (lets say cue 25), that I use in a "Name that Tune" game that my Library wanted me to do.

What I have done is set the CUEs (25), then in the USER FIELDS #2, I added "Name that Tune" and created a Filter Folder (user 2 contains "Name that Tune".
This worked great.

Now, I am looking to avoid one step (not to type Name that Tune in the field #2 in tag editor).
Since I created a CUE 25 for the song, I was looking to just create a Filter Folder that will display songs that have/has Cue 25.

ex: has cue = 25
or have cue = 25
of course none of this worked.

Of course I don't see those as available fields and maybe its easy to add (since the info is in the database).

发表时间 Thu 22 Nov 18 @ 3:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)