快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Numark Mixtrack Quad

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Good evening.

I have developed an issue with my mix track quad which results in becoming unresponsive Basically I have my controller connected to my MacBook and the latest licensed virtual dj. I can be playing for hours and then all of a sudden the controller stays lit, the current track continues but all buttons stop working including faders and knobs. I can override it and continue with mouse but the controller becomes nothing but a sound card. the only ay to get this working again is to reboot the hole machine, removing the usb and reinstalling doesn't work.

ive tried a new cable, it seems that the software is dropping the controller, any ideas folks ?

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:02 pm
I use a windows laptop and This happened to me a few times when I had the same controller, what fixed it for me was to uninstall the usb drivers under the Universal Serial Bus Controllers (in Device Manager), restart your laptop, wait till you see that they are being installed....Then pick one of the usb ports you use for the mixtrack or another port (but make sure you always use the same one unless it's faulty of course), plug it and wait till you see that it's completed installation (or that it recognises it as a Mixtrack Quad). And that should be that. It has happened again in 4 years

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If the controller is still "alive" and available and VirtualDJ for some reason failed to continue connection, then the USB plug-unplug should bring that back.
Most likely its a computer USB failure and we have seen this with Mixtrack units in the past.

Any chance this issue started after a OSX update ?

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:38 pm
Thanks both....
Yes you could be right, ill do an osx update again and see what comes of it.

发表时间 Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:41 pm
I continuely have this issue happens 4 times a night my old version never seemed to do this. I need to use reliable software I purchased a license for the mix track quad but thiniking im going to need to change my software.

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 6:51 pm
Sorry I forgot to post any details i am running an i7 lenovo with 8gb Ram i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the controller. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling virtual. I tried a different cable. It stops working randomly. Can be 2 min or couple hours but once it starts it doesn't stop. My cpu is at 10% have no idea what to do. Pulling my hair out

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 7:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
JonathanSean wrote :
. It stops working randomly.
Please define "it" and provide more details.
Do you get your controller unresponsive, but VirtualDJ still running ?
Do you lose sound ?
Do you get VirtualDJ "freezing" but coming back on its own after a while ?

Have you optimized your computer for best performance ? http://virtualdj.com/wiki/PC%20Optimize.html

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 10:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)