快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: wireless video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kjcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
trying to use screen beam transmitter and receiver to send video wireless... any help would be much appreciated.

发表时间 Fri 09 Mar 18 @ 7:08 pm
hows the lag? I run speakers and also dmx lighting all wireless. I have seen it done but the music didnt match the video..

发表时间 Tue 03 Apr 18 @ 1:38 am
You can look at these. Of course they are pricey, but can do
<1 ms. Look around, and you will find something cheaper, but not as good.

发表时间 Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 8:25 am

发表时间 Sun 16 Sep 18 @ 11:20 pm
I recently was hired by a couple who wanted not only sound; but video (slideshow) shown in the main ballroom where I would be setup at and a secondary room at the venue. The second audio/video display is about 100ft away without clear line of site. The transmitter will come off an HDMI splitter in my rack and be mounted on the top of the gigbar (about 9 ft) and the receiver will be mounted on the side of the remote speaker (about 7 ft). I tested it just last night at a distance of about 110 ft. but feel it will cover a lot more distance as it is advertised to over 600 ft. When I tested it; it transmitted through 4 tiled walls; 1 brick wall; an some 2 other sheet rock walls at only about 4ft height. If anyone is curious I can link the video of the test... once I upload it.

J-Tech Digital products used:

J-Tech Digital HDbitT 1X2 Wireless HDMI Extender DUAL Antenna Full HD 1080P with IR up to 660 Ft (Receiver+Transmitter)

J-Tech Digital Premium Quality HDMI to HDMI + Audio (Spdif + RCA Stereo) Extractor Converter

发表时间 Mon 17 Sep 18 @ 10:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)