快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Lip-synching

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

As I attempt to remake the Duke of Earl via video I am wondering if anyone has any solution regarding lip syncing methods using a particular video software ?

https://youtu.be/RE88mRfOgJw

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 10:59 pm
tobe I have edited together many staged videos with studio audio as so often the video audio is so bad. It is a very simple process, but extremely time consuming. In your video editor, (I use Corel Products), you first lay down the studio audio track. Then you lay the video beside the audio track and start cutting the vid into how ever many segments you need to get the job done. You have to slow a segment down, or speed it up, to maintain lip synch. You may end up with dozens of segments in one video, a segment may be .4 of a second (yes that's 4 tenths of a second) long, and you have to increase or decrease the length of the segment to maintain lip synch for that 2 or 3 seconds of that part of the video. That increase or decrease can be as small as 10%, or 15%. That process is simply trial and error. Very simple process, just very slow. Good Luck!

发表时间 Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 2:27 am
You might find it easier to do in Ableton Live (yes it handles video) because you can actually warp the video to fit, just like warping audio.

Unfortunately it only supports .mov format.

发表时间 Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 5:30 pm
mrgrumpy1 wrote :
tobe I have edited together many staged videos with studio audio as so often the video audio is so bad. It is a very simple process, but extremely time consuming. In your video editor, (I use Corel Products), you first lay down the studio audio track. Then you lay the video beside the audio track and start cutting the vid into how ever many segments you need to get the job done. You have to slow a segment down, or speed it up, to maintain lip synch. You may end up with dozens of segments in one video, a segment may be .4 of a second (yes that's 4 tenths of a second) long, and you have to increase or decrease the length of the segment to maintain lip synch for that 2 or 3 seconds of that part of the video. That increase or decrease can be as small as 10%, or 15%. That process is simply trial and error. Very simple process, just very slow. Good Luck!

Thank you!!

发表时间 Thu 01 Mar 18 @ 12:30 am
groovindj wrote :
You might find it easier to do in Ableton Live (yes it handles video) because you can actually warp the video to fit, just like warping audio.

Unfortunately it only supports .mov format.

Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 01 Mar 18 @ 12:30 am

发表时间 Fri 02 Mar 18 @ 4:32 pm
You can also use a program called Plural Eyes

发表时间 Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 4:01 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
And, to add to the software list, Reaper

发表时间 Sun 30 Dec 18 @ 11:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)