快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Creating a Skin - Need Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I created a skin a while back based off of the default skin. The only real change i had made is adding my business logo to platter circles. I wanted to update it as well as make a skin that would be easier on the eyes in daylight. I unzipped the file and proceeded to make my adjustments and finished it up by zipping the file back up. Virtual DJ now will not recognize the custom skins with the updated files. Is there something i am doing wrong by unzipping the files?

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 4:38 pm
We can't possibly say what you're doing wrong, because you haven't said exactly how the skin fails - is there a message from VDJ? What does it say?

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 4:55 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check that you the files zipped in the correct place.

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 5:00 pm
VDJ says unable to read "Grooves DJ Light - 2 decks" Yes i have it zipped up in the same place as the default skin.

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 5:16 pm
groovesdj504 wrote :
in the same place as the default skin

What do you mean "in the same place"? You've saved your modified files into the same zip as the default skin?

发表时间 Sat 16 Sep 17 @ 6:08 pm
So the only thing i have actually done as far as creating my skin is placed my company logo onto the platters. I unzipped the file modified the desk images and then saved them and zipped the folder back up. When i open up the software it shows the error in the picture.

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 12:23 am
have you tried to zip the contents of the folder and not the folder?

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 10:19 am
I hadn't thought about that until djdad pointed that out to me through email. Thanks for the help guys.

发表时间 Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 11:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)