快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: vdj 20 decks - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djkz wrote :
MrJackson2014 wrote :
For me it's more than enough to handle 4 decks :)
BUT using a few extra decks as samplers, makes me hungry LOL
I often use drumbeats constantly going in the background which I filter and now I can apply FX to certain 'samples' in certain 'groups' split by decks.

EDIT: Is it possible to assign different FX to those extra decks ?

those extra decks are all normal decks with full functionality.

Thid idea runs into the same problem the remix decks did, being able to trigger the decks. To use the decks properly they have to have some sampler type functions. Must be in phase and sync for it to work. Must have loop functions most people won't use complete songs they will use loops. So it must be able to capture loops on the fly, snap in phase. So those things helped the demise of my skin. Only people to do it right is Traktor and Mixvibes.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 2:17 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Thid idea runs into the same problem the remix decks did, being able to trigger the decks. To use the decks properly they have to have some sampler type functions. Must be in phase and sync for it to work. Must have loop functions most people won't use complete songs they will use loops. So it must be able to capture loops on the fly, snap in phase. So those things helped the demise of my skin. Only people to do it right is Traktor and Mixvibes.

Done!!

version 1.4 updated, uploaded and waiting for approval.
* Fixed beatbar for deck 11
* Replaced 4 hot cues with 8 pads
* Added crossfader assignment to all 12 decks

for sync to work. just "Beat Lock" and select a "Master deck"
for looping. just set the pads buttons to do loops for that specific deck.

update waiting approval.

here is a preview of the 8 pads

truth be told, the idea is to map your hardware to quickly switch decks [5-12]. set the sampler deck, then switch back to the main decks [3,1,2,4]
to trigger a deck. switch to that deck with your hardware controller, trigger, then switch back. this is a mapping issue

发表时间 Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 3:14 am
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello, I already try this skins with videos, working very good, only I have a question. How I can change the number on each side, because this is what I get on this order:

Left: (3) and (1)
(5) and (7)
(6) and (8)

Right : (2) and (4)
(9) and (11)
(10) and (12)

and I will like to get it on this order:

Left: (1) and (3)
(5) and (7)
(9) and (11)

Right: (2) and (4)
(6) and (8)
(10) and (12)

If that posible?

Thanks on advance

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 4:12 am
thank you for the feedback.

it is very much possible and it is also the way it should be.

new version: 1.5 is uploaded and waiting for approval.

it follows the following protocol

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 5:14 am
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Thanks, I hope they approve soon

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 12:39 am

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:56 am

发表时间 Tue 04 Jul 17 @ 4:39 pm
can I test the 20 decks?

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 6:11 pm
djkz wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Done!!

update waiting approval.

truth be told, the idea is to map your hardware to quickly switch decks [5-12]. set the sampler deck, then switch back to the main decks [3,1,2,4]
to trigger a deck. switch to that deck with your hardware controller, trigger, then switch back. this is a mapping issue

Nice feature, but not what I meant. My meaning was every mini deck can be triggered by a pad on the controller. Like pad 1 would trigger deck 3(mini deck 1), Being able to trigger it like a sample.

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 6:15 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
djkz wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Done!!

update waiting approval.

Nice feature, but not what I meant. My meaning was every mini deck can be triggered by a pad on the controller. Like pad 1 would trigger deck 3(mini deck 1), Being able to trigger it like a sample.

watch this video on how to control other decks with the controller.

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 10:03 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

You need to create a custom pad page for that and map each pad to the action you want it, like
PAD1=deck 3 play_stutter
PAD2=deck 5 play_stutter

e.t.c.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 17 @ 10:44 am
can I try the 20 decks, thats what Im looking for. Im gonna try something on it. Like one pad page that can trigger different decks.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jul 17 @ 5:21 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
can I try the 20 decks, thats what Im looking for. Im gonna try something on it. Like one pad page that can trigger different decks.

Available http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80619

But you are looking for skin: "Ultra 99". Current status: Pending
VDJ-12x is a simple skin. Ultra 99 has everything.

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 2:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)