快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Crossfader curve

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was curious about the crossfader curve option...wanted to know if turning the midi mappable cfader curve on a controller all the way to the right uses the same script values as the option 'Scratch' in the config panel under crossfader. Reason why i am askin is because that option gives me the best crossfader response for scratching and i want to make sure that anytime i turn the knob on any midi crossfader curve on any controller far right; i will be triggering that scratch option's values.

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 2:17 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think it is depending on the controller. If the controller has a hardware CF it will probably use the CF curve of the controller.

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 8:05 am
Wel this would certainly be the case for hardware controlled crossfader knobs as no midi signals are sent back to vdj...but was wondering for midi knobs...so i guess my solution would be to map the cfader curve button to "crossfader_curve "scratch" for every controller i may encounter?

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 10:53 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Scratch is indeed the same as having the crossfader curve all the way to max.

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 11:02 am
Just to clarify...u are saying it matches the exact value as the scratch option in the config panel ok????

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 11:26 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 12:04 pm
Thanks for that clarification.

发表时间 Fri 12 May 17 @ 12:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)