快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Audio only visualisation

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The audio only plugin only seems to work on deck 1
And the other issue is when I use the buttons next to the video cross fade it's still the same. I want the bottom 2 decks for karaoke and what happens is that it does not load the slideshow I've set for audio tracks :(

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 6:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I believe you had opened another topic for similar question/issue (better to keep discussion into one place so that we can read the background story), but anyways, what i don't understand is why/how Decks 3,4 are used for Karaoke and decks 1,2 as Audio ?
If you want to play a Karaoke track (apparently someone is about to sing), then why dont you load that directly to Deck 1/2 ?

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 7:14 pm
Hi the new topic is because nobody was replying I do apologise. I have always used 4 decks 1/2 for audio and karaoke on 3/4. I work is a busy venue and sometimes they singer won't come to the stage so I prefer to be ready loaded and ready to continue playing. I never had this issue with vdj7 :(
Also let's say I did use deck 1 for karaoke for whatever reason.... once the songs cued up if press layer and want to switch to deck 3 but he bloody video now also switches even though I've told the cross fader to stay in 3/4.

I look forward to your reply

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 7:21 pm
Ok i see the issue now. Will investigate further and report.

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 11:29 pm
That's great thank you

发表时间 Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 12:20 am
ooo... thanks for the informations. I had similar problem.

发表时间 Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 10:50 am
Is there a solution as of yet?

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 12:07 pm
Will be fixed in next build

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 3:35 pm
Ah thats great I can't wait to be using it on the road.
How long do you think this will take to be released

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 8:44 pm

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 8:58 pm
Thats my plan to do so when it works. I have the money now but I need this bug to be fixed

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 9:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)