快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Vdj 8 offline mode???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

it would be nice if vdj had an "offline mode" that serato has...
just like to be used as a sorta media player....no controllers etc attached with only 1 deck...and song automatically loads and plays when selected in big browser mode...and when songs finishes...next song in the view automatically starts playing with no auto mix having to be employed.

发表时间 Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 1:26 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Enable automix is just one click though, what's the problem with that?

发表时间 Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 3:01 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 12:34 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
fruit's v8 skin jukebox mode is up those lines and his automix is just the ticket too

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 3:53 pm
thanks for the suggestions guys...i think i will stick to my v8 but by fruit skin and use the automix on the side view.

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 7:22 pm
decided to wake up this post to share my perfect workaround to an offline mode ideal for converting vdj8 to a sort of media player. with these scripts mapped to the direction keys as follows :

Left key - browser_folder (this opens and closes subfolders in the folder trees on the left pane and switches back to the folder trees if you are in the songs panel)

Up key - browser_window 'songs' ? browser_scroll -1 & load & play : browser_scroll -1 (this script queries the location of the highlight; so if the folders are selected,the up key will scroll 1 folder up...but if u are in the songs panel,it will scroll 1 song up and play it in one action.(ps if you have the setting "loadSecurity" on,there will be the dialog box to hinder you,but i have included a script at the bottom to bypass this)

Down key - browser_window 'songs' ? browser_scroll +1 & load & play : browser_scroll +1 (does the opposite of the up key obviously!!)

Right key - browser_window 'songs' & load & play (jumps to the songs panel if u are in the folder panel, and plays the last selected song in that folder)

Now for the desired effect..the load security setting must be set to no...but instead of just going into the settings menu and setting it to "off", i decided to create a different profile mapping for the keyboard(u can rename it "Offline mode" , i named mines Casual Browsing Mode!!),and in the ONINIT shortcut just add the following script to the end of the command to change the setting to "off". & setting loadSecurity "off"

For those who like their load security option to be set to "on" or "silent" while actually dj ing,simply change the normal keyboard mapping's ONINIT script at the end to load the preferred loadSecurity setting.

Hope this helped anyone who sometimes use vdj 8 to just listen to music or you can even adjust the scripts to be more effective in preparing your cue points etc.

发表时间 Mon 05 Feb 18 @ 7:59 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Wed 07 Feb 18 @ 9:55 am
interesting!!!

发表时间 Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 6:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)