快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Skin Builder - Page: 2
I got to be missing something .. Is there a resoultion setting for this skin? I just tried to use it and it came out like a 4 year old with a crayon. Im confused as the photos look great on this page and thats not at all happeing on either my laptop or touch screen.

发表时间 Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 9:39 pm
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
I just tried to use it

Some more detail would be useful...

发表时间 Fri 03 Mar 17 @ 6:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The resolution of the extracted skin is taken from the resolution of your primary monitor, or rather the one that Windows have numbered as 1.
So, check your Windows Screen setup utility. If your "primary" monitor (the one that you use to create your skin) is not numbered as 1, then change the order so that it does.
For now, Skin Builder is not able to create skins larger than the resolution of the main monitor.

发表时间 Fri 03 Mar 17 @ 9:17 pm
strange . the beta worked awesome until i realized that I couldn't extract it! I will try what you said. Its harder then it looks. Thanks for the help

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 17 @ 5:08 pm
@djdad what was updated on the 8th of March?

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 17 @ 1:34 pm
Nothing, sorry. Was just a typo correction in description

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 17 @ 2:04 pm
So the extractor... where can we find that? I apologize if it's a no brainer

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 17 @ 4:43 am
djdad wrote :
The resolution of the extracted skin is taken from the resolution of your primary monitor, or rather the one that Windows have numbered as 1..

This is where ive been going wrong..
ive had my 4:3 touchscreen as monitor 1 when i was trying to build a "widescreen" skin for my tablet.
Now i have something new to go off here :)
(But this is why i had previously asked for an option in the extractor to specify the final resolution/metric)

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 17 @ 9:16 pm
BlokatoHome userMember since 2017
Its a very nice skin creation tool but I cannot seem to find 4 decks options.
Is there one or am I missing something?

发表时间 Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 7:45 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not made for 4 decks yet.

发表时间 Thu 13 Apr 17 @ 10:33 pm
BlokatoHome userMember since 2017
Looking forward to the 4 decks version!

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 17 @ 5:11 am
Is there instructions or videos on how to use the skin creator? I messed with it for hours last week, not able to drop tracks on the deck. Clicking the wrong area will hide some area in the background. I see in the comment people talking about extracting, how do you do this? Also any way to start with the default skin in browser view?

发表时间 Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 8:30 am
DJDonchino wrote :
Is there instructions or videos on how to use the skin creator?

Some instructions from djdad are here

DJDonchino wrote :
not able to drop tracks on the deck

You have to add a 'dropzone' to the skin, in the area where you wish to drop tracks.

DJDonchino wrote :
extracting, how do you do this?

With the extractor. It's in the download area.

DJDonchino wrote :
any way to start with the default skin in browser view?

No. You cannot load your choice of skin into the Builder - which makes sense. It's for building skins, not for modifying existing ones.

发表时间 Sun 23 Apr 17 @ 9:08 am
Thanks for your answer, I'll read the instructions from the link you sent and give it another go in the next couple days, I did also try the dropzone but still wernt able to drop tracks, perhaps i need to extract it first...

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 4:17 pm
DJDonchino wrote :
perhaps i need to extract it first...

There you go. You solved the problem. :-)

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 4:49 pm
Skin Builder doesnt provide dropzones, because i would have to add <dropzone> elements to almost every <window>. If you want to test and see how it looks with a track loaded, you can right-click on a track from the Browser and load it from the offered menu.

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 6:00 pm
Oh jesus I was having fun with this all night LOL

Stripped off of anything I don't have use for, with some added visual aid.... :-D

发表时间 Mon 15 May 17 @ 12:12 pm
Even more far out :-D
Thanks djDad for this tool, great stuff :-)

发表时间 Mon 15 May 17 @ 1:00 pm
Krissmoller wrote :
Even more far out :-D
Thanks djDad for this tool, great stuff :-)

Good work here matey, it's given me some fresh ideas for my own skins.. I'll post up what I come with soon..

发表时间 Mon 15 May 17 @ 1:18 pm
marksmolinski wrote :

Good work here matey, it's given me some fresh ideas for my own skins.. I'll post up what I come with soon..

Thanks bro :-)

Looking forward to seeing your masterpiece!

发表时间 Mon 15 May 17 @ 6:27 pm
50%