快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Browser Tweaks - Page: 3
@ DJdad will you be updating this to work with the new VDJ 2020 version skins ? i tried to use it but its a no good for the new default skins

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 19 @ 2:03 am
Which skin within the 2020 set are you trying to modify? Starter, Essentials, Pro, Performance?

If you're using one with multiple browser views, the issue is probably as stated previously:

djdad wrote :
The Fruit skin is having the browsers as <define> elements, and Browser Tweaks cant handle those at the moment.

I could probably add this in a future update, but having second thoughts about it.

If a skinner has chosen to have a variety of browsers as defines, then probably he has set some special colors/parameters for each (or else it wouldnt make sense to go that way), so applying the same browser tweaks to all browsers could lead to unwanted results.

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 19 @ 9:18 am
groovindj wrote :
Which skin within the 2020 set are you trying to modify? Starter, Essentials, Pro, Performance?

If you're using one with multiple browser views, the issue is probably as stated previously:

djdad wrote :
The Fruit skin is having the browsers as <define> elements, and Browser Tweaks cant handle those at the moment.

I could probably add this in a future update, but having second thoughts about it.

trying to make the default Pro skin dark black.. i dont like that grey. so all my skins ive always made black using Browser Tweaks and or i just open the skin and use software to change it in the PNG file. but these new default skins dont work because they are not zipped and thats the error message i get when using browser tweaks. so i zipped it & tried but its a no go.. i seen you change your skins color so i was gonna ask you LOL im sure we have to do it now it the xml file i just dont know which line # to edit

If a skinner has chosen to have a variety of browsers as defines, then probably he has set some special colors/parameters for each (or else it wouldnt make sense to go that way), so applying the same browser tweaks to all browsers could lead to unwanted results.

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 19 @ 7:42 pm
djtyme209 wrote :

trying to make the default Pro skin dark black

Oh, you mean like this?

It's not too difficult actually.

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 19 @ 9:02 pm
groovindj wrote :
djtyme209 wrote :

trying to make the default Pro skin dark black

Oh, you mean like this?

It's not too difficult actually.

LOL yes i know sir you can go in and change the color scheme choice to dark mode. (im not one of those rookies who are not in the know LOL) but when you pick that the pad are now light grey do u know where in the xml file what line # i can edit the pro skin colors ? ive seen some of your post where you have changed yours thats why i was gonna ask you :-)

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 19 @ 10:01 pm
Is Browser Tweaks still available?

Cannot find it in Listed Extensions.

发表时间 Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 10:54 am
It's a direct download from here, as it's a utility program, not a VDJ plugin.

发表时间 Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 11:17 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
As many additions were done to browser (interleaves, sampler fx, sideview remix, new icon set...) since release, is there an update pending ?

发表时间 Tue 10 Nov 20 @ 4:05 pm
Hi,

I don't get it... Or I am very stupid or I can't find a way to download this addon. Every link in this forum sends me to just a general explanation how to install via VDJ itself. But I can't find the plugin there.... I tried to install the 32Bit version of VDJ, but still I can't find it. Directly downloading via the site is also not possible... what am i doing wrong?

发表时间 Sun 03 Jul 22 @ 4:19 pm
you are correct the browser tweaks download is broken from the web page hopefully some admin will see this and investigate soon.

Ime GeradeHouse wrote :

I don't get it... Or I am very stupid or I can't find a way to download this addon. Every link in this forum sends me to just a general explanation how to install via VDJ itself. But I can't find the plugin there.... I tried to install the 32Bit version of VDJ, but still I can't find it. Directly downloading via the site is also not possible... what am i doing wrong?

发表时间 Sun 03 Jul 22 @ 6:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 04 Jul 22 @ 6:50 am

发表时间 Tue 05 Jul 22 @ 12:32 pm