快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Song went into reverse

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all,

I've only just got back into using VDJ after moving to another program in 2010.

This weekend, a song just paused. When I pressed play again, it started from the pause mark but in reverse.

I wasn't even near the PC or controller when it happened. Completely random.

Had to restart the software (not the pc) to get it to come right.

What causes this?

On a DJ forum, users said to right click the play button? This doesn't make a lot of sense. I'll need to set everything up to test again so looking for something to work with here first.

Windows 7
Denon HC4500 controller
HC4500 skin
Recent version of 8.x (might be missing the very latest update, but updated less than a month ago).

This little hiccup aside, I'm really liking the latest VDJ. It's solid. Time to upgrade my controller too.

Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 6:02 am
Just me huh?

I'm hoping this is an isolated incident. I can't replicate it. Just odd.

发表时间 Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 2:10 am

发表时间 Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 9:28 am
Maybe it's the way I have my system mapped, but right click on a play button does exactly the same as left click. I can't get it to go into reverse even if I wanted to, plus the relaly odd thing with this was I was nowhere near the controller or mouse.

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 7:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Will it do it again with the same track?

I have in the past been sneaky with action poi on my mates tunes XD

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 16 @ 7:42 am
OK, tried the system again last night (and even played that same track, same file) without incident...

EXCEPT

When I first started the program, that same player was playing in reverse. I'd done nothing, touched nothing, just started the program and loaded a random track and it was playing in reverse.

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 6:09 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Map a smart button as reverse and press when a track goes reverse it will change direction.

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 4:23 pm
OK, I guess that's a fix. It would be nice to know what's actually causing this.

I'm going to blame my near prehistoric controller which gives me an excuse to buy new gear. :)

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 1:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)