Forum: Addons

Addons comments
话题: DJ Patterns 8 - Page: 3
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you use Dropbox to mirror your Virtual DJ set up, playlists, folders and history, then chances are you've moved history from Documents/VirtualDJ/History and now DJ Patterns isn't up to date.

I am using a batch file to COPY everything from dropbox to the C drive/Documents before opening using ROBOCOPY.

Here's the code I'm using:

start /b /wait "" RoboCopy.exe  "D:\Dropbox\VirtualDJ" "C:\Users\YOUR_PROFILE\Documents\VirtualDJ" *.* /E /COPY:DAT /DCOPY:T /PURGE /MT:8

start /wait "" "D:\Dropbox\DJ Patterns 8.exe"

start /wait /b "" RoboCopy.exe "D:\Dropbox\VirtualDJ" "C:\Users\YOUR_PROFILE\Documents\VirtualDJ" *.* /E /COPY:DAT /DCOPY:T /PURGE /MT:8

This tells Windows to copy your VirtualDJ folder from the dropbox to the normal default C drive location, and only copy stuff that's been updated or changed, THEN open DJ Patterns (which I also store in my D drive in DropBox) then run the copy again when closing DJ Patterns.

The last line of code isn't really necessary, it just tells the system to make an updated copy again when I close DJ Patterns, usually at the end of the gig.

发表时间 Sun 15 Dec 19 @ 1:09 am
页码 : [<<] [<]