快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: "Reset bpm counter" anchor

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Depending on the structure of the song, and the capabilities of detection of the bpm counter, there are a LOT of times where VDJ gets lost.
i.e. bpm counter displaying the song is in the beat 16 when actually is in the 17...
other example is when, even if songs have 32 beats and before starting the next phrase, they have spaces like 4 or 8 beats before the next 32 beats block, right? in that case VDJ displays they are in the beat 4 or 8 when actually they are in the 1st of that phrase.

For this cases, it would be nice to add an anchor (which actually can be just a "reset bpm counter" option for the Beatgrid Anchor) just before or in the 1st beat of the phrase, to "help" VDJ to count properly.

I hope my request was explained properly
Thanks!

发表时间 Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 4:14 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 7:57 am
yep I tried it of course
It was actually a member of the staff who told me to create this thread so this feature don't fall in the forgotten realms :P

I don't know that maybe I haven't explained properly myself, but it's not about bpm, but for the number of the beat inside a phrase.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 12:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I get it, if a tune has a straight 4/4 from the start and there's a 4 beat over run break you want to move decrease the counter by 4 beats [therefore adjust the first beat] but this change needs to be corrected when the song is unloaded for the next time it is played.

The OCD part of me says
plus 1...
plus one...
+ one...
+1

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 12:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)