快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Get BPM continous in own plugin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there,

is it possible to get the beat of the active deck (selected by crossfader) continous in my own plugin (written in c++)? What have I to do?

Greetings from Germany
Martin

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:57 pm
If you write that plug-in, I'll be the first one to download it :-)

It's a great idea. I think a live BPM readout would be very popular. Useful for seeing tempo changes.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:04 am
groovindj wrote :
If you write that plug-in, I'll be the first one to download it :-)

It's a great idea. I think a live BPM readout would be very popular. Useful for seeing tempo changes.

+1

发表时间 Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 9:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 4:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can get the beat position yes, in a variety of formats. This however is taken from the grid; it's not a live BPM detection as the above are hoping.

Live BPM detection is possible though if you want to implement your own detection method, I did it once as a test :)

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:04 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What happened to Kampftrinker1? Drank to much? :D

Sorry for being OT.

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 3:28 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You can get the beat position yes, in a variety of formats. This however is taken from the grid; it's not a live BPM detection as the above are hoping.

Live BPM detection is possible though if you want to implement your own detection method, I did it once as a test :)

Did you keep any of this test Scott? I'd be very interested to test this on a few tracks I have where the beat seems to slip as they're old disco tracks and recorded from a beltdrive deck..

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 9:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)