快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: windows 10, Scarlet 2i4 and hercules console rmx problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, just trying to get my hercules rmx console working with my scarlet 2i4 external soundcard but just can't get the two to play ball its like the signal paths are not routing correcttly within the software / windows.

I have been learning ableton the past year so its been awhile since i touched my dj controller, and previously i just used the hercules for headphones with mobo soundcard for master. I have active monitors and a scarlett 2i4 now and would like to route through these without having to repatch cables and theoretically it is conceivable:

master: 2i4 (asio or wasapi are options available)
headphones: (asio or wasapi are options available)
mic: (asio or wasapi are options available)

I've tried a myriad of combinations. Sometimes even though i have master and headphones set at different devices the best i can get is some sound out of the headphones only through the hercules. sometimes the headphone output behaves as it should pushing through what you'd expect to monitor through headphones, othertimes despite having the master set to the 2i4 more audio comes through the headphones. If i turn the headphones monitoring off i can hear what sounds like what should be the master channel as the faders etc work and can be heard.

Occasionally after changing settings and restarting virtualdj, the sound will work correctly for the breifest of moments before something seems to trip and the master volume through my 2i4 just vanishes again and i can only hear sound coming from the headphones. I've trried factory resetting virtualdj through the options and made sure i've paired the same kind of audio drivers resepectibel;y and tried various channel combos for each soundcard's output.

If anyone can advise what i can do remedy this would be much appreciated. I have made sure all my drivers are up to date.

The 2i4 works perfectly with Ableton and ASIO drivers through chanells 1+2 i suually use and doesn't require any messing about, i can even run something like audacity concurrently through the 2i4 using the non-asio windows flavoured drivers whilst ableton access the card still in the background. General windows sounds use the 2i4 as the default device too as this output is the only connection top my active monitors -no mixer.

thanks for any jhelp you can offer. *i've a herculles license by the way.

发表时间 Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 9:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)