快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Hashtage slideshow

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

is there a way to integrate this to my output screen Instagram and Twitter hashtag slideshow without using a separate computer and a video switcher. It would really be nice to do it through virtual DJ

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 2:59 am
you could also uses for YouTube videos on the fly

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 3:27 am
Try iWall..... You can use that with TellyVisuals and things should show on your screen.

Or if your on a mac you could ask for QTZ file support as those can also show Twitter, Instagram feeds as well as hashtag support.

This (QTZ files) is something I've been asking for for a couple years now but still have yet to see anyone take it seriously.......

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 5:25 am
do You have a link for me to find these and I am using a Mac

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 5:27 am
i use liveflow.in to do this but can not do through virtual DJ and sometimes would like to show YouTube videos

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 5:34 am

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 11:26 am
Okay I downloaded it. now I can't figure out how to use it. or how to put in virtual DJ's window

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 6:02 am
Okay I must not have made myself clear I do not want to live stream to the Internet. I want to send information from the Internet (like Instagram and youtube ) put it on my output screen through virtual DJ so that my guests at the party can see

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 3:33 pm
Then your not listening when I said use iWall and TellyVisuals for instagram/twitter/facebook.

Are for YouTube, give me a break already. Either spend the money on a Content Unlimited video subscription or spend the money on a decent video/record pool.

Either way everything except the YouTube crap can already be done and its well documented in these forums.

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 3:42 pm
Both of those will not work on a Mac and I already do get content unlimited payment is not a problem i have read through the threads and I don't see anything that says you can show hashtags through virtual DJ's output window

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 5:22 pm
It's not for music downloads off of YouTube it's for corporate YouTube videos that I'd like to be able to show through virtual DJ without leaving the program and going into a different program downloading it, copying it, and then redistributing it through format that virtual DJ will see. Furthermore I would like to be able to show hashtags for weddings live. I have a PC that I run iwall on and it works fine. I'd like to be able to do this on my Mac. So if there's anyone out there that does have a Mac and would like to contribute to this thread and explain to me how it can be done I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 5:38 pm
I too use a Mac and the truth is, it can be done........just not with VDJ.

This is why I've been asking for QTZ support, with that we could do so much more on the Mac side but not enough people use or want it so it hasn't been implemented.....

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 6:59 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 11:52 am
Okay guys here we go. I found a program that will work exactly what we're trying to do. thay give you a sms Number and allow you to use hashtags with Twitter or Instagram to receive pictures text messages or even video over virtual DJ window. all for a low Price. i have include a link to there site. And you can integrate it with virtual DJ's new ask the DJ software. Just add the # you want to follow on Twitter and it will follow song requests.

https://www.mixcityinc.com/jammtext.html

发表时间 Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 10:02 pm

发表时间 Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 3:56 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

发表时间 Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 10:36 pm
I've been using the JammText free trial and its dope so far. No QTZ work, super easy to use. Can show texts, photos, instagram and twitter up on the screen. Can even add a banner promoting myself to lay over the videos you're showing.
https://mixcityinc.com/jammtext.html

发表时间 Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 8:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)